titty fucking

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Jan150, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Jan150

Jan150 New Member

Albums:
    I apologize if this has been asked here before, but I am curious to know: do women really get anything out of a titty fuck? I can't imagine them getting all that much stimulation out if it (but then, I can't imagine having breasts, either). Sure, it's great for the guy, but it seems a bit selfish.

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally not really... But think about it can you cum from licking pussy? I mean I'm sure it could happen but it would have to be extremely hot and stimulating, I'm talking clamps and a lot of tugging.

However pretty much everything my partner and I do turns me on. Regardless of who's doing what I know most of the time I'm going to have a happy ending...

#2 HiddenLacey, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2010
  3. someone1

someone1 Active Member

Albums:
    i might, i find licking pussy such a massive turn on though.
    back on topic, ive yet to meet a women who enjoys a titwank

4. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
  5. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    I like a little titty fucking. I stradle her stomach, place my dick between her tits and shove the head of my dick in and out of her mouth. I don't do it to cum but only for the variety of positions.

6. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

Who cares? I'll fuck the hell outa some big ole titties.

She'll get hers too. Bet.

7. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

Who cares? I'll fuck the hell outa some big ole titties.

She'll get hers too. Bet.

8. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    One could even argue what a woman gets out of a handjob or even a blowjob. Yet, you seem to have those everywhere.

9. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I'm jackin.

10. B_BikiniGirl

B_BikiniGirl New Member

Generally it is a warm-up exercise or a 2nd round of fun; ... I dont mind and enjoy the view, unless it takes way too long, that gets boring. :)

11. Keleios

Keleios New Member

Pleasure is derived in many different ways. Doesn't always have to come from intense and direct physical sensation.

Getting titfucked is amazing, it's a huge turn on visually, there's nothing quite like the anticipation for what's coming and I think you'd be surprised at how good it can feel for a woman. I get a hell a lot of out it, mentally and physically.

Not only that but in the balance of taking pleasure from both giving and receiving, if I can give pleasure in whatever way, I'll definitely get happiness and immense satisfaction from doing so and therefore want to do it a lot. Yay!

12. sbat

sbat New Member

Isn't it selfish to demand that your boyfriend care about all of the tiny details of your trip to the post office where you mailed a letter? If he loves you, he'll pretend to care. Or what about those of you women who like a good lick on the clit? Doesn't do anything for my cock when I do it, but I do it because I know how great it feels for her and sex is better if she's getting all of her rocks off.

It's the same thing for tit sex. Although, I'm told that some girls actually enjoy it.

13. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi. I'm AlteredEgo. Nice to meet you.

14. the_reverend

Gold Member

i've never cum from licking pussy, but i sure get rock hard doing it. love it! i've been with a few girls who were the same way with tit fucking. not sure if it was a mental/aesthetic thing, or if they were genuinely deriving physical pleasure from it, but they still got very turned on. others weren't into it that much, but were willing to do it for me. of course, once it became clear they weren't that into it, i lost most of my interest as well...and went back to licking their pussy. lol!

15. SlamminSammy

SlamminSammy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I love titty fucking & most of the women I've done it to love it, too, mainly for their own visual stimulation as well as because they know how turned on I get from it & that it's going to lead to a huge facial.

16. B_few7c5r

B_few7c5r New Member

Albums:
    Good points folks. I am very experienced in tittyfucking. Take a look at my name on the site LOL.

I like to get titfucked because it is visual stimulating and it drives my hubby insane. I think he could titfuck me every night and be fine with it LOL. We do it a lot for the second round aspect too. Like after he has cummed and we want to have some more fun. Nothing gets him harder than burying his wet shaft in my cleavage. it does the trick every time, sorry smaller women but it is so easy to get him rock hard again!

I like to get titfucked when I want to get him off and I am not really in the mood. it is so easy for me because i just hold them up and let him bang away. We have tried tittyfucking in almost every imaginable spot and position. It turns us on a lot and I have always been a HUGE fan of it.

Nice post guys.

17. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

To make it more pleasurable for my partner, I always hold her tits together with my palms and that way I can use my thumbs on her nipples.

So while I'm tit-fucking, I'm also running my thumbs around her nipples so she gets plenty of stimulation.

You can also stop and run your hard shaft along her nipples or even spank her nipples with your cock if she digs that.

18. Alybeth

Alybeth New Member

Albums:
    I just got titty fucked for the first time yesterday, my boyfriend really liked it, but I didn't really enjoy it.

19. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Having massive tits helps i think,i love to see a penis disappearing between my tits and then the head it peeking out a little bit,also nice to lick the tip for him as well.I do enjoy it when he gets so aroused that he ejaculates over my tits,chest and neck.

20. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

I find it can be very intimate and erotic. I get excited because he is right in front of my face and my direct line of vision. It has many of my favorite things about him happening at once. I get to see his hands, chest, thighs, fingers and that beautiful cock all at eye level. He is hard and wet for me...he is somewhat dominate and submissive at the same time. He is expressing his excitement of MY tits :) All great stuff.

Draft saved Draft deleted