titty fucking

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't really get any sexual pleasure out of it, but I do it sometimes because TM likes it so much. My breasts aren't quite big enough, so I have to push them together with my hands, and my hands form the top of the "bridge." In the past we have used lotion as a lubricant for this. The pleasure I get is vicarious enjoyment of his happiness.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is the second Titty Fucking thread today. Well tits come in two right? I love this and my girlfriend has small breastes and it feels wondrefull:smile:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Again, this is one Ive never tried as always felt my tits are too small to do the job. And, its never been requested, I assume for the same reason! Maybe someday, with the right guy. :)

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a lot of guys wouldn't try this thinking that the girl might find it selfish or just plain unenjoyable.

I've never tried it for that reason. Maybe I should bring up the idea.

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only done it one time myself and she had to tell me 3 times lol *shrugs* Most women don't want to(from my experience) so it was a shock when she asked for it lol.

PS: I liked it ;) Fun times

Teflon

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally love doing it, especially if i find a partner who reciprocates my appreciation for it.
I don't think there's any greater sensation that I'm cognitive short of vaginal penetration of that allows you to have your fully hard erection & your partner's breasts slicked up & both feel each other's flesh slipping & sliding off one another.
It especially is great if my GF likes the inevitable pearl necklace that er uh, "cums" with it.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While each lady I have been with has been unique, at least from my experience I think the enjoyment for most women is the part of pleasing their partner. Some women, most probably, may, may, may (or may not) get enjoyment from the sense of control, and from the part of having a penis visually close. I have had a lot of women who declined intercourse with me but were instead happy to play with me, but also liked the idea of holding me against their torso and breasts and rubbing me while they did so. I think it varies, like most things in human sexuality, with each person and also with the different circumstances of sex at different times with different partners. Some of the most exciting "sex" I have had is when I have been with a very well endowed woman who was thrilled and pleased to have me between her cleavage and still licking me.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess titty fucking is an exclusive guys' thing. I don't get any pleasure out of it, you see, and even though my tits are good for fucking, size-wise, I don't encourage guys to do this. From all my lovers, those into fucking my tits were just a small minority. For me, it's one way of second-party masturbation, like you get a handjob or blowjob from another person, just that it's the tits wrapped around your dick than a hand or lips. And just as there's no first-hand stimulation for me in any of those, there's none in a titfuck either.

For me personally, another drawback of titty sex is that unlike in a hand-/blowjob, I have no control regarding the guy's stimulation. That would make a turn-on for me, but since I can't even get this, I can only discourage guys from trying tit sex with me. But there are other things you can do to my puppies: You can pat them, squeeze them (careful!), lick, kiss, suck... you won't miss the tit fuck anyways.

Laura

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love squeezing my 34DD's around a huge throbbing cock. My BF is obsessed with breasts so he loves it too. I try to lick the tip on every upward thrust.

D_Smeg Suckface

Account Disabled
Media
I love squeezing my 34DD's around a huge throbbing cock. My BF is obsessed with breasts so he loves it too. I try to lick the tip on every upward thrust.

wow ur bf must adore u in bed..im also obsessed w/ big boobs n i'd luv 2 try titfucking..hopefully i'll find a girl that loves it as much as u do:wink:

its me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had a mexican girl she made me cum on them all the time atleast 3 to 4 times week and then we screw anouther 5 to 6 time of week she made cum 10 times of week mmm those were the days lol this went on for months

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally love doing it, especially if i find a partner who reciprocates my appreciation for it.
I don't think there's any greater sensation that I'm cognitive short of vaginal penetration of that allows you to have your fully hard erection & your partner's breasts slicked up & both feel each other's flesh slipping & sliding off one another.
It especially is great if my GF likes the inevitable pearl necklace that er uh, "cums" with it.

Good to see you still have that avatar CHUCK... ai-i-i-i