titty fucking

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Hello Mario, nice to meet you. I'm loving this tread tonight too. It's always fun when an old one get's revived.

I totally love your gallery, and your posts.

Jan

Awww, thank you, Jan! I don't know what to say.:redface: I love your gallery too, I am a big fan of mature women.

You can call me B, btw. :wink:

wow i didn't know i had that power over you, b!! :eek: :cool:

i'm going to get back to studying now... you're ruining my concentration.

Oopsie! Am I doing that?:biggrin1:

Let me know if you have to study for Anatomy, I'll help you.:wink:

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use this as an alternative to sex.
Sometimes it is for someone I love but he is not my match sexually.
I want him to be happy but it is frustrating to fuck him since I will want satisfaction that he cannot give me.
This is very sensual and I enjoy pleasuring him.
Sometimes you meet a gem but he isn't the right lover even he puts in a lot of effort.
He satisfies me in other ways and I don't mind accommodating him.

I also use this just for fun and also for someone I don't want sex with because his dick is undersized for me.

I also use it when he doesn't have the tests I require or when we are waiting for results for sucking and fucking.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like doing this. it's a lot of fun to see a cock swallowed up between my tits. plus men seem to absolutely love it, which makes it a huge turn on for me because i'm turning him on. the cum part is ok, i could go either way with that. i've always wanted to try sucking a cock while being titty-fucked. any volunteers? :biggrin:
I so wish mine was long enough for that, that would be heaven! I don't have a thing for titty-fucking in itself, but that's damn hot.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can enjoy it if he uses warmed lube and includes nipple play while he's doing it.
One of my all time hates is having a partner cum on my face so when he feels himself starting to cum he had better cup a hand over the end of it or point it else were or it will never happen again.

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can enjoy it if he uses warmed lube and includes nipple play while he's doing it.
One of my all time hates is having a partner cum on my face so when he feels himself starting to cum he had better cup a hand over the end of it or point it else were or it will never happen again.

The least thing any man should do is find out if cumming here or there is OK for the woman.

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done it but it doesn't really do anything for me unless she was to also suck on the head while I was doing it to her boobs.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never understood the desire for fucking boobies, but the reaction is always fun to watch... well, all fun and games until someone catches a stroke under the chin. ;)

I have done it but it doesn't really do anything for me unless she was to also suck on the head while I was doing it to her boobs.
Yeah, I do this! Just tilt my chin down so he enters my mouth and then give the tip a suck or lick. Usually turns into a bj with boobie fondling, though.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm neither here nor there on it. I've done it for guys a few times, and I get more of a mental rush than a physical one from it.

I've always wondered how it would be enjoyable (physically) for a woman to do that. I mean, I get it that it might be fun to watch, but it doesn't seem like it would "stimulate" you physically.

O

OldFirm08

There is no tit too small for tittyfuking. My dick gets anywhere near a pert nipple and it's about ready to explode. Nip' tickling with my dick is a great pleasure too. So do we need a separate thread started for nip tickling ideas and photos???

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I love it.

And I love having the tip of my cock sucked while I do it.
What is sexier than seeing your shaft between gorgeous tits and your cock in a beautiful woman's mouth?

It's funny. I used to peek into my parents' copy of The Joy of Sex as a kid and there were these pencil drawing. The most erotic of them all to me was the illustration of titty-fucking.

A tip for the guys to keep their ladies enjoying it:

Imagine putting your hands out, one foot apart, palms facing each other. That's the way I hold my lovers tits together around my cock. Then my thumbs are on top to go round and around and around her nipples while I fuck her tits.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think Madamoiselle Rouge and I are going to try this.....

It's a real good thing you don't live anywhere near me....i'd wear you out like there's no tomorrow. I think i'll put some titty pics up just for you.:tongue:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always wondered how it would be enjoyable (physically) for a woman to do that. I mean, I get it that it might be fun to watch, but it doesn't seem like it would "stimulate" you physically.

It doesn't stimulate in the same way that say, oral sex or g-spot stim... totally different mind set. But then, I have this thing about making man cum and there is a total mental rush when I titfuck a guy and drive him crazy with it. Esp if it's right after I've gone down on him, makes me cum sometimes. Damn, I need a boyfriend.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it.

And I love having the tip of my cock sucked while I do it.
What is sexier than seeing your shaft between gorgeous tits and your cock in a beautiful woman's mouth?

It's funny. I used to peek into my parents' copy of The Joy of Sex as a kid and there were these pencil drawing. The most erotic of them all to me was the illustration of titty-fucking.

A tip for the guys to keep their ladies enjoying it:

Imagine putting your hands out, one foot apart, palms facing each other. That's the way I hold my lovers tits together around my cock. Then my thumbs are on top to go round and around and around her nipples while I fuck her tits.

Yup that technique works... but my tits are so bit it's pretty hard for the dick to make it all the way up to my mouth unless you're really hung.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I like you more and more with each post lemont77. :flirt:

I am small boobed and I hate titty fucking. It does nothing for me. It's actually a bit painful because they have to really squeeze my boobs together for it to be effective visually. It does not make me moist at all. The whole time I lie there thinking, "I wish he would hurry up and fuck me the normal way with his cock in my pussy."

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

I am small boobed and I hate titty fucking. It does nothing for me. It's actually a bit painful because they have to really squeeze my boobs together for it to be effective visually. It does not make me moist at all. The whole time I lie there thinking, "I wish he would hurry up and fuck me the normal way with his cock in my pussy."

I have decent sized breasts and for the same reason it hurts to try to push them around a cock it hurts me too. I thought i was the only one!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

I have decent sized breasts and for the same reason it hurts to try to push them around a cock it hurts me too. I thought i was the only one!

nope! i went through that too. when my breasts were a bit smaller it hurt to have them squished together. sometimes it still hurts when i do this, but it mostly depends how tight of a grip the guy has on me.