Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf has made some kind of mention of it being harmful to breast tissue, so she doesnt let me do it as often as i would like, but if you notice the gallery, i still get away with it every now and again

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
my gf has made some kind of mention of it being harmful to breast tissue, so she doesnt let me do it as often as i would like, but if you notice the gallery, i still get away with it every now and again

REALLY ? Never heard that?

While i like it as it's a great visual stimulus it's not fantastically great feeling wise and I've had some big boobs around my cock ;)

That said the wife doesn't have big boobs at all, so i can't be doing that any more.

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That would have to be absolutely false! In fact, the manual palpitation that can be given to the breast tissue the better the blood flow will improve the health of the tissue and reduce the risk of lumps of all different types including the kinds that can lead to cancer.

Now guys this is not just an excuse for you to have more tit jobs or more manual fun with her and tell her its for her health! However, it is very fun and for both involved!

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That would have to be absolutely false! In fact, the manual palpitation that can be given to the breast tissue the better the blood flow will improve the health of the tissue and reduce the risk of lumps of all different types including the kinds that can lead to cancer.

Now guys this is not just an excuse for you to have more tit jobs or more manual fun with her and tell her its for her health! However, it is very fun and for both involved!

sounds right to me...and this is in my opinion...ONE of the BEST SEX acts that God invented for men and women...and talk about great birth control...and no condom..damn...i just love fuckin tits...

dirk8inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Such a load of crap with the breast tissue comment i doubt - btw, i see in your gallery your condom is not on very well, you should squeeze the tip so there is no air in it - otherwise it will burst when you blow.

D_Jack Hammerschitz

Experimental Member
Media
Larger chests do make it more interesting. A few of the women I have been with have enjoyed that I actually don't get lost between them (DD to H cup for reference). I've found that larger penis size does put a lower limit on the breast size where its pleasureable for both parties. At least in my case, around a B cup an unreasonable amount of work is needed to keep it between the breasts. Unless a girl likes her ribcage being mashed into by both hands, or a belt placed around the breasts (see this image for an example), you are going to encounter a lower limit.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I've tittyfucked most women I've slept with: from B cup upwards it's fine, and nobody has complained that it's harmful to squeeze the boobs. In fact most women in my experience love having a big cock between them. Below B cup I just rub the nipples with my cock head and cum on her chest, redirect to her face or shoot in her pussy. Alternative is to get her on top, so her boobs hang down, and then even below B it's sometimes possible to get between them. Of course it's best with D and above.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Just to add a note to my earlier post: I have had sex with three physically different women in the last month: regularly with my wife who is 5’4” with 38DD’s, and my married lover who is a petite 5’1” but with enormous 34G’s, and what is rare for me these days, a one nighter with a 5'11" flat-chested ‘pencil on legs’, also married, a fashion model about 25 years ago. Both my wife and my lover like my big cock between their big tits; with my new lady, that was not possible. So I got her nipples into contact with the head of my cock, moving it from one nipple to the other and then brushing them with my balls. That’s not quite a titty-fuck but very stimulating for both partners.

JohnnyVee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my experience titfucking can be a lot of fun. It depends on several things, including boob size, cock size, whether the woman enjoys it, boob sensitivity, etc. It can be a great feeling, and I love to do it, but not all women like it.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, great fun, and no condom needed. Use lube, and when you're cumming tell her, so she can take your cock in her mouth for the load or shut her eyes if you just want to let it spurt. She won't be keen to do it again if she gets an eyeful of sperm - it hurts! Try not to cum all over her hair, that pisses them off too.

Sadly wife is 36A so we can't do this together, but many of the women we swing with have got enormous tits so I get to do it quite regularly.