tittyfuck with a large penis

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Gravedancer, Oct 10, 2008.

1. B_Gravedancer

B_Gravedancer New Member

never done this, how is it? Does it demand larger tits from the girl? Not that I would mind (boob guy here)

2. Straight82

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my gf has made some kind of mention of it being harmful to breast tissue, so she doesnt let me do it as often as i would like, but if you notice the gallery, i still get away with it every now and again

3. lerotic

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    REALLY ? Never heard that?

While i like it as it's a great visual stimulus it's not fantastically great feeling wise and I've had some big boobs around my cock ;)

That said the wife doesn't have big boobs at all, so i can't be doing that any more.

4. B_asian_zd

B_asian_zd New Member

i had my best tittyfuck when the girl was squeezing my cock inbetween my tits while giving me bjs along the way, loved it

5. Mr.Stout

Mr.Stout Member

Albums:
    That would have to be absolutely false! In fact, the manual palpitation that can be given to the breast tissue the better the blood flow will improve the health of the tissue and reduce the risk of lumps of all different types including the kinds that can lead to cancer.

Now guys this is not just an excuse for you to have more tit jobs or more manual fun with her and tell her its for her health! However, it is very fun and for both involved!

6. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

sounds right to me...and this is in my opinion...ONE of the BEST SEX acts that God invented for men and women...and talk about great birth control...and no condom..damn...i just love fuckin tits...

7. dirk8inches

dirk8inches New Member

Such a load of crap with the breast tissue comment i doubt - btw, i see in your gallery your condom is not on very well, you should squeeze the tip so there is no air in it - otherwise it will burst when you blow.

8. D_Jack Hammerschitz

D_Jack Hammerschitz New Member

Larger chests do make it more interesting. A few of the women I have been with have enjoyed that I actually don't get lost between them (DD to H cup for reference). I've found that larger penis size does put a lower limit on the breast size where its pleasureable for both parties. At least in my case, around a B cup an unreasonable amount of work is needed to keep it between the breasts. Unless a girl likes her ribcage being mashed into by both hands, or a belt placed around the breasts (see this image for an example), you are going to encounter a lower limit.

9. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Tittyfuck can be done on as small a B cups. She or you said just need to squeeze them other. Lube helps greatly too.

10. D_Merringtonne Meathead

I've tittyfucked most women I've slept with: from B cup upwards it's fine, and nobody has complained that it's harmful to squeeze the boobs. In fact most women in my experience love having a big cock between them. Below B cup I just rub the nipples with my cock head and cum on her chest, redirect to her face or shoot in her pussy. Alternative is to get her on top, so her boobs hang down, and then even below B it's sometimes possible to get between them. Of course it's best with D and above.

11. D_Merringtonne Meathead

Just to add a note to my earlier post: I have had sex with three physically different women in the last month: regularly with my wife who is 5’4” with 38DD’s, and my married lover who is a petite 5’1” but with enormous 34G’s, and what is rare for me these days, a one nighter with a 5'11" flat-chested ‘pencil on legs’, also married, a fashion model about 25 years ago. Both my wife and my lover like my big cock between their big tits; with my new lady, that was not possible. So I got her nipples into contact with the head of my cock, moving it from one nipple to the other and then brushing them with my balls. That’s not quite a titty-fuck but very stimulating for both partners.

12. JohnnyVee

JohnnyVee New Member

Albums:
    In my experience titfucking can be a lot of fun. It depends on several things, including boob size, cock size, whether the woman enjoys it, boob sensitivity, etc. It can be a great feeling, and I love to do it, but not all women like it.

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Totally agree, JohnnyVee. I'm sure the bigger the penis the more fun, but with my high end average dick, the going's just fine!

14. JohnnyVee

JohnnyVee New Member

Albums:
    Well I enjoy it a lot, maybe too much sometimes lol...

15. dongalong

Gold Member

It's my dream and partly why I am so attracted to big babylons! :boobies2::07:
    Big boobs are quite rare in Paris! :thumbsdown2:

16. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

Yes, great fun, and no condom needed. Use lube, and when you're cumming tell her, so she can take your cock in her mouth for the load or shut her eyes if you just want to let it spurt. She won't be keen to do it again if she gets an eyeful of sperm - it hurts! Try not to cum all over her hair, that pisses them off too.

Sadly wife is 36A so we can't do this together, but many of the women we swing with have got enormous tits so I get to do it quite regularly.

17. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

Feels incredible for the man.

The best is when you're pumping it through her breasts and she sucks on your knob when it pokes out at the top. Drives me wild.

18. JohnnyVee

JohnnyVee New Member

Albums:
    Really? That's strange. Wonder why that would be?

Draft saved Draft deleted