TJ Wilk from Janice Dickinson

QtDalBoi76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate that I've been sucked into watching this damn show, but after seeing this clip I knew I had to see more of TJ Wilk!

I found this gallery but haven't been able to register in order to see anything more than the thumbnails.

I've attached some pics I was able to find, but I'm desperate for some hi-res quality ones.

Aybody know where I could find some?

EDIT: Sorin is also hot. Check out this vid--I'd love some good pics of that bod too!

Attachments

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
I am always the first to line up to see gorgeous guys on tv shows but the hostess of this show is so repulsive that I find I can not stomach it!

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love janice dickinson she is the funniest person in the world...and if you think she is repulsive im not sure how you watch tv at all...

QtDalBoi76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hottxboi16 said:
I love janice dickinson she is the funniest person in the world...and if you think she is repulsive im not sure how you watch tv at all...
She is horrible, completely full of herself. I mostly fast forward through her bitchy bullshit to see the hot guys. ;-)

Thanks for the pics, btw!! I can't wait to see more of him!

jaseboy76

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Janice is too full of herself and makes the models feel like crap if they have any amount of extra fat or skin on them BUT,
I do watch it for all the hot men. The show with TJ's underwear modeling I watched 3 times just to see that hot body of his!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jaseboy76 said:
I think Janice is too full of herself and makes the models feel like crap if they have any amount of extra fat or skin on them

:eek: How DARE you???

And TJ's MINE!!! Back off, bitches!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
THAT's MATTHEW'S MOM!!!!:biggrin1:

In fairness to Mrs. Matthew Snr., I should point out that he changed his avatar to her image about 20 minutes ago. My remark above referred to her predecessor. :rolleyes:

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
There's a TJ Wilk photoshoot with bulges and buttocks aplenty in the September 2006 issue of Australian magazine DNA, published today:

I received this issue of DNA magazine in the mail yesterday and it is hot! The photo spread of TJ Wilk is the largest that I've ever seen DNA do. It's definitely worth checking out on the newstand.

Speaking of DNA, I highly recommend this Australian-published magazine to all people that appreciate the male form and/or want to read about gay society. The magazines are always full of tons of hot pictures of scantily clad men (bare butts too, but no frontal). I got a 3-year subscription because it's better than anything the U.S. has to offer.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
714goodguy said:
I received this issue of DNA magazine in the mail yesterday and it is hot! The photo spread of TJ Wilk is the largest that I've ever seen DNA do. It's definitely worth checking out on the newstand.

Speaking of DNA, I highly recommend this Australian-published magazine to all people that appreciate the male form and/or want to read about gay society. The magazines are always full of tons of hot pictures of scantily clad men (bare butts too, but no frontal). I got a 3-year subscription because it's better than anything the U.S. has to offer.

Do they still print magazines and send them through the mail?

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Satsfakshun said:
Do they still print magazines and send them through the mail?

I don't know if you were being funny or not because the Internet is such a major player in this information age, but, yes, DNA is printed and mailed overseas to me every month. I love it when I see the over-sized white envelope with the Australian postmark on it in my mailbox. What a great read!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
714goodguy said:
I don't know if you were being funny or not because the Internet is such a major player in this information age, but, yes, DNA is printed and mailed overseas to me every month. I love it when I see the over-sized white envelope with the Australian postmark on it in my mailbox. What a great read!

DNA is published both in hard copy and online by subscription. :smile:

I can't tell you how many times I've watched that episode in which they go to NYC for the "underwear event."

I have to agree, though, that Dickinson herself is nothing short of repulsive. Everywhere she goes, she introduces herself as "Janice fucking Dickinson." I guess she thinks she's being "sophisticated" or something?