TK and Jeff Black reach 10k | TK's farewell |

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Jeff and I, the two greatest Canadian Post Whores of this site, decided to reach 10,000 together, because it’s original, and no one else has done that before. (And because we rock.:cool:) In addition to reaching 10,000 awesome posts, I am leaving for awhile. I wrote this little note to give people an idea of what’s going on.

As I write this, I shake my head at what I’ve been through over the past 2 years. Countless diagnosis’, heart break, graduation, 19th birthday, gender confusion, suicidal desires, ecstasy and rave obsessions that could have had me dead, but most of all... finding love. I’ve been a member of this board for over 2 years and I’ve learned so much about myself. My posts and my blog have led others to understand pieces of my crazy life, in good ways and bad. I bear my soul to the judgments of others, not really worrying about what was to happen. This is the only place I really feel I belong, I don’t enjoy interaction of the real variety, I prefer to be able to live my life through a computer screen, life hurts less here. I’ve had a few friends over the years, but no one stuck around and supported me when I was going through the roughest times of my life. This board has brought more good people into my life than I know what to do with.

One in particular, most have probably seen my posts about him and how much I adore this boy. So I’ll say it officially for my 10k post. There are lots of really awesome people on this site, I met my favorite person by responding to an adorable avatar. Purely beautiful, I thanked him for adding cuteness to the site, from then on we’ve been getting to know each other. It’s a few days short of a year that he has continued to grace me with his presence. He has an infectious smile and amazing qualities about him. He’s made my life so much better in so many ways, I’ve also learned to love again. Next January for my 22nd birthday, I get to fly off far away to meet him, this has motivated me to do so much.

But it’s time to take a break, I made it to 10,000 posts, I reached my goal. I am officially a post whore. Most reside in the numerous questions people ask on a daily basis. But I feel my ability to not chew out every idiot I come across is over coming the usefulness I once used to add. So I’ll take a break and work on myself. I need to loose some weight and spend time with the my first guinea pig who is slowly slipping away from me.

I’ll stick around to moderate the groups I’ve created and to answer private messages. I can be reached there, other than that, it’s time to grow as a person.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Geez kink, you wrote a novel.:biggrin:

Well, it's been a long time since I've joined. Almost 3 years, in fact. It's been fun folks. Very fun.

Having said that, I think I've said enough silliness here, and I think (for the time being at least) I'm going to focus on writing more helpful and supportive posts. Thanks for those who read my first 13,000posts and then my next 2000. :wink:

Be well, everyone. See you on the boards :wink:

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
10,000 POSTS. Congrats to you both.

TK, best of luck with your offline break, you've certainly earned it.
Jeff, looking forward to more of your helpful posts.
:heart::dance::cool:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stood up and sang O Canada for the two of you.

Then I sat down and watched This Hour Has 22 Minutes.

Congrats.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
whoohooo!!! congrats TK and Jeff! you are true inspiration to baby post whores everywhere.

TK - enjoy ya life away from the keyboard. be sure to drop in from time to time. let the rest of us know how the outside world has changed.

ML

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow you two rock, and to reach your goal together was just added cool. I seriously doubt this feat will ever be repeated by any others ever again.

Congratulations!!!

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congatulations you two.
TK, Gonna miss seeing your posts on here. Best of luck to you and your pursuit of love. I'm so happy for you. Hopefully we'll see you around, when the time is right. If for no other reason than to update us on your next chapter.

Jeff anything you post is a pleasure. Looking forward to what's to come.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
We could probably use a rest, too, Kink ... but don't be a total stranger, and do come back if the waters here seem too untroubled.
You were certainly one of the more vivid presences on the board, and among the most self-revealing.
I hope your plans bear fruit.
I know nice round numbers are fine, but maybe you'll even drop a few more posts from time to time so we can know how life is unfolding in the Kinkster's Kosmos.
Take care, lassie.

Well, Jeffers, it's good to know you'll still be boogieing around the LPSG precincts.
Let's meet for a circle jerk in the small gym.