To all: Are africans crazy about dick size too?

HUMONGOUS: jimbo
you obviously do not have the capacity to understand and are going in circles. i cannot allow you to take me with you. i commented on a particular piece and either you agree or not. if you do not then that is your option, exercise it. you have your mind set. i cannot and will not try and change your mind. i defended what i had to say and you have chosen to state otherwise because of your inability to comprehend. this is not about who can convince who. it is about speaking your mind, and defending yourself and I have done that. you are clogging up this thread with nonsense and trying to bait me to go on and on. grow up and move on
agree to disagree and move on. stop acting like a child and diverting attention from the subject at hand. :p ::) ;D :eek: :-[  you are not the sharpest tool in the shed and therefore it is understandable that you are having a problem comprehending what was said. it is okay. a lot of information was exchanged and you are a bit confused. since reading comprehension is not your forte, i can understand you not wanting to go back and re-read. however it is unjust for you to say that i have not defended my position. i suspect you will go on becuse you obviously do not have much else to do. but hoping that you can take constructive criticism --you need to learn to actively listen to what is being said while putting aside you biased and flawed opinions. :p :-[ ::) :eek: ;D

Jimbo: Humongous:

To insult my intelligence in all of this does nothing. I comprehend that you are arrogantly trying pass yourself off as an expert on African and African-American views of the world and have failed badly.  Luckily I have close African friends and business relationships from Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Cameroon, Uganda, Egypt, Senegal, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Mozambique who DON'T think like you and we are working together emphasizing our common ground and not being polarized by our perceived differences.  

While you are continuing to perpertrate stereotypes like "bows and arrows", my African friends and contacts are JUST as progressive, modern and knowledgeable as their counterparts in America, just sometimes on a different scale and with different resources and with some different (as well as similar) challenges.  The essence of what they/we are trying to accomplish becomes clear once there is an understanding that the mechanisms that have prevented progress are more SIMILAR than different once you delve into the overall DYNAMICS behind it.  

So without knowing the DEPTH and EXTENT of my African relationships, you thought that I would just "buy" your position, based on what you perceived as MY "lack" of experience about Africa as a "tourist or relief worker", as you put it. WELL SORRY CHARLIE, it just won't fly.   What i suggest you do is read up on the history of Africans in America and then maybe you will start to see where the similarities of viewpoint come from.  

And with this my LAST response.....

"JIMBOB" out

gigantikok: I back up Jimbo and his viewpoints. I think he is presenting the most accurate and non-biased viewpoint. I have also come to that conclusion due to the many years I spent growing up in Africa, and my experiences there. So where is your back up, HUMONGOUS?

HUMONGOUS: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1068575032;start=20#22 date=11/23/03 at 16:24:17]I back up Jimbo and his viewpoints.  I think he is presenting the most accurate and non-biased viewpoint.  I have also come to that conclusion due to the many years I spent growing up in Africa, and my experiences there.  So where is your back up, HUMONGOUS?  [/quote]
first learn to formulate a question for me to answer gigantikok. ;D :D ::) :p :-[ i notice that hardly anything you post is original. you tend to piggyback off of others.
you are either agreeing with or disagreeing with and then piggybacking on their comments, be original. as for jimbob i have said all i have to say on the matter. ??? ::) :p ;D :D ;)

gigantikok: Read my viewpoints in the political arguements then. More then often I am arguing my sole viewpoint against 3 or 4 others. Of course, you wouldn't go as far as to do that. You will just make assumptions, as you usually do.

HUMONGOUS: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1068575032;start=20#24 date=11/23/03 at 16:40:10]Read my viewpoints in the political arguements then.  More then often I am arguing my sole viewpoint against 3 or 4 others.  Of course, you wouldn't go as far as to do that.  You will just make assumptions, as you usually do.[/quote]
your viewpoints are assumptions ;D :D :( ??? :p :-[

jason63167: I am a Nigerian who has lived in USA, UK, Canada and of course Nigeria.
If u think Africa is about war, disease and wild animals, you are nothing but a sorry ignorant person.
Sure, thats part of Africa's story, but it is nowhere near the full thing. A trip to Johannesburg, Abuja or Tunis, would quickly change your mind.
Africans aren't just black ppl, they are white, Indian and arab too. So the term African is a wide generalisation representing 750 million people!

About penises, Africans have short penises, long sclongs, thick cocks...........you name it, we got it.

leanffm: Hey, cool your moods!
I started this topic because I was curious about the way africans relate to huge dicks.
I have had quite a few black boyfriends from africa and US and I know how to spell african-american, holla;)

What I wanted to know is whether in africa guys with huge dicks do get the same attention as in western countries or not.

Sudan is a country which interests me A LOT. I hear from friends that the people there are very calm and friendly and not so money-centered as we are. Plus I have to admit, some (of course) sudanese people are amongst the most beautiful people in the world (to me). Nofretete did come from Nubia, right?

Ok, any comments?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=leanffm link=board=meetgreet;num=1068575032;start=20#27 date=11/24/03 at 14:44:49] Nofretete did come from Nubia, right?
[/quote]

If, as I assume, you are referring to Nefertiti, little is known about her origins, but there is absolutely no evidence to support the notion that was Nubian. In fact, if the famous limestone bust is a reasonable representation of Nefertiti, her features lack any Nubian characterisics.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn, Whopper -- is there a subject to which you can't respond? I'm probably twice your age and unable to recognize half as many as you! Smart, good looking, hung, hot body, friendly, out-going -- am I overlooking any assets?

Luke

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aw, Luke ... I just happen to be interested in history and have explored the story of Akhenaton and those involved pretty thoroughly. My opinion: Nefertiti and the pharaoh Smenkhare were one and the same.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You see, just happening to be interested in history proves your intelligence. I have a minor in history plus 21 hrs. on a Masters and don't know didally squart about Akhenaton, Nefertiti, nor Smenkhare! Thx for your reply, DMW.

gigantikok: YAY! Here we go, the love's flowing back in and this topic is getting back on track. Thank god. :)

leanffm: Thanks Gigantokok for your reply. I saw the statue of Nefertiti in Berlin and she definitely had nubian / ethopian features. But I am curious esp. about your thoughts on her...
J.

ss3user

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ineligible: Yes, all peoples are human beings, and we all share the same basic issues and characters, even though cultures are different. I've just read in my daughter's Horrible Histories book (these are a series of history books for teens, very good) on "The Barmy British Empire" that Shaka Zulu was teased by the other boys when he was young because his penis was small, and this affected him throughout his life. (And his penis stayed small.)

I've tried to find confirmation; the nearest I can find is www2 northpark edu - North Park University - Christian, Urban, Multicultural, which refers to his being "ridiculed about his body".

Wait, I thought that Shaka's size increased as he got older (even though he may have been gay). This is based on Ronald R. Morris' book "The Washing of the Spears: The Rise and Fall of the Zulu Nation." I quote,

"...his genitals had more than made up for their previous dilatoriness, so that he always took great pride in bathing in full view," (Morris 47).