Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most of the asian girls i know date white guys and don't like asian guys at all

theprizefighter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't say I have a fetish. I'd say I have a preference.
If there was an asian girl standing next to a white girl, and they both rated as 8's on a completely objective scale, I'd pick the asian girl. My mind just automatically gives them like a half point boost.

Chayne Lightning

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no such thing as an asian fetish. It is merely a preference.

that is not true - a fetish can be anything. If a guy was only attracted to and sexually aroused by Asian women then it would be a fetish. I find most Asian women to be very attractive, but I do not exclusively date Asian. I love that about NYC so many choices.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
the asian fetish has turned into a trend. it's so overrated. i wish more men liked me for me instead of being obsessed with me only because i'm asian.

Same. The only women I know who have a thing for asian guys are the otaku girls. :tongue:

you haven't met me yet. i absolutely love asian men and i'm far from being an otaku girl.

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the asian fetish has turned into a trend. it's so overrated. i wish more men liked me for me instead of being obsessed with me only because i'm asian.

you haven't met me yet. i absolutely love asian men and i'm far from being an otaku girl.

So do you love me for being asian? lol

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is an OTAKU girl?

I have a friend who is only goes with asian guys. He is considered a "rice queen" in that slice of the gay world - a white guy who only likes asians guys sexually. The Asian guys I know dislike the whole "rice queen" scene and once a guy is discovered to be a "rice queen" he immediately gets knocked down a few pegs on the attraction scale.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What is an OTAKU girl?

I have a friend who is only goes with asian guys. He is considered a "rice queen" in that slice of the gay world - a white guy who only likes asians guys sexually. The Asian guys I know dislike the whole "rice queen" scene and once a guy is discovered to be a "rice queen" he immediately gets knocked down a few pegs on the attraction scale.

Otaku - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an appropriate thread for me....over the past week, I really think I'm starting to develop an asian fetish. Asian women are really hot! I need to find one.

Ammie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find asian guys cute, and no doubt men find asian girls nice too. But I think people sometimes mis-wheild this whole asian fetish business. It's possible for people to find an asian girl/guy attractive without them being branded a fettishist.

Take a guy friend of mine. He thinks Aya Ueto is the most beautiful woman on the planet, but yet he's never had an asian girlfriend and has only been with people of his own race. Yet some of his friends continually make fun of him for it.