To all Asians

blar

Experimental Member
Media
the asian fetish has turned into a trend. it's so overrated. i wish more men liked me for me instead of being obsessed with me only because i'm asian.

you haven't met me yet. i absolutely love asian men and i'm far from being an otaku girl.
see! this is what I meant by my question before stacy (the flip side of this).... the trend where asian women go for white guys mainly because the guy is white not because they like the guy. What people call white obsession or white fetish.

sorry I am just clearing this up so you can understand what I was trying to say. Because I think you took my question before the wrong way

oh and I think he meant girls that are not asian and like asian guys tend to be otaku girls

Last edited:

B_bowtie-teen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm starting to notice that, at least where i live, asian men and white women have become just as common if not more comman than asian women and white men.

Most asian girls i know like Asian guys and vice versa.... i think we just notice the interacial couples more...

Generally people will marry someone who is:

of the same ethnicity
same religion
similar financial status
similar education

Maybe that's because they meet people in the same areas... i don't know. I just know most couples have these in common. I'm an asian guy and I've dated plenty of white grils. I think I've only dated about 2 asians. Otaku girls and fan girls just.... scare me. Lots of Asian girls have liked me, but for some reason i always seem to be too busy for a relationship. And at the moment I want one and there aren't any offer, go figure.

prettygirlzz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am a very pretty and petite asian girl and i used to date asian guys, but after i started with a white guy i couldn't go back. my bf is white and sex is much better!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i am a very pretty and petite asian girl and i used to date asian guys, but after i started with a white guy i couldn't go back. my bf is white and sex is much better!

*yawn* cut the bullshit. you sound like a man pretending to be a woman.

That Hurts!

ignore the troll. i'll hug and kiss you and make you feel better :biggrin1:

Chayne Lightning

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there are traits of asian women that I find very attractive, I tend to prefer dark hair, and longer, and almond shaped eyes (not exclusively asian eyes), but i also really like redheads too. and

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Not sure if I fall into your category (guess I'm British Asian) - but why should I mind a guys fetish? Some would probably say I have a fetish for huge cocks, so I shouldn't point fingers...
by asian he means japanese, chinese korean etc girls not brown girls I believe. Over in these parts people don't call brown people asians like they do in the UK

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
by asian he means japanese, chinese korean etc girls not brown girls I believe. Over in these parts people don't call brown people asians like they do in the UK

Well, it's difficult to tell, when the OP has no information in his profile. He could be living on the moon for all I know :wink:.

BTW, do you consider Indian women brown???

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Well, it's difficult to tell, when the OP has no information in his profile. He could be living on the moon for all I know :wink:.

BTW, do you consider Indian women brown???
indian / sir lankan/ pakistani people refer to themselves as brown in NA while japanese/ chinese etc etc people call themselves asian. Even the media here calls them brown

that is why when people say asian fetish they are talking about / chinese etc etc people.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I myself like the fact that Asian men are more accepted now than a decade ago. People like Russell Wong, Jet Li, and Jackie Chan made this possible. Bruce Lee was the first but there was still an Asian men non-preference back in the 80s and early 90s because of the small penis stereotype. After this myth was disproven by forums such as this and other ones, there are more women who are open to dating them. My chances back in the early 90s half as much as they were in the late 90s in which my only problem left was finding a shorter woman or a tall woman who accepts shorter men, but at least being an Asian man was less of a problem.

Prettygirlzz, we don't need people like you bringing back the hatred for Asian men so go away or I will beat you with kung-fu, you transvestite.

Last edited:

DukeReno69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd call it the "Yellow Fever" more than a fetish. I think the problem comes when you don't see someone as a person and just as an object of lust(that is if they want something serious) I don't think a girl likes it when a guy goes after them just because their tits, ass, skin color, whatever.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd call it the "Yellow Fever" more than a fetish. I think the problem comes when you don't see someone as a person and just as an object of lust(that is if they want something serious) I don't think a girl likes it when a guy goes after them just because their tits, ass, skin color, whatever.

If yellow fever gets me some pink, I'm all for it.

facedowndeep

1st Like
Media
I've been with two Chinese girls. One Chinese-Canadian and one student from Beijing. The Chinese-Canadian girl was pretty much a normal girlfriend, but the girl from Beijing was amazing. The sex was fucking primal! Once I got her started, she had no reservations about specific sexual acts. None of that white or black girl "I don't do that" or "That's degrading". She had no pre-formed opinions about savage sex, and she was open to everything. It was all a new experience to her, and she loved my fucking style: hair-pulling, ass-smacking, growling slam-sex.

At first she was fairly shy about telling me what she wanted in bed, but after a few sessions she opened up about. She loved it when I played the dominant white man violating an innocent Chinese girl. I was going to keep race out of the bedroom, but it was her idea, and I can't say I didn't like it. Her white fetish came from watching soccer, she had big crushes on the players. She was strong-willed, but liked being dominated in bed; she told me that her Chinese boyfriends, being used to meeker girls, had never really pushed her sexually.

The one thing that both Chinese girls were really into was biting. Biting my shoulder when I went in deep, or me biting theirs in doggy. But only Beijing girl liked being choked, both with my cock and with my hands. I remember one time fucking her in missionary, and wrapping my hand around her neck (such a tiny neck, mmmm). She looked up into my eyes, snarled, and said "Yeah, kill me! Kill me!" Well, I did my best to kill her pussy.

So I'll say the number one reason for my "asian fetish" is that (mainland) Chinese girls haven't grown up hearing a bunch of feminist propaganda that being dominated is degrading. While a lot of them might not want to marry a white guy for cultural reasons, I think they view dating outside their race as a chance to go wild.

That said, I totally understand why this pisses off some asian guys. Sorry, but you don't have exclusive rights to asian women's sexuality. That being said, if you have a chance at a white girl, take it! Just realize that they may not be as fun...

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with two Chinese girls. One Chinese-Canadian and one student from Beijing. The Chinese-Canadian girl was pretty much a normal girlfriend, but the girl from Beijing was amazing. The sex was fucking primal! Once I got her started, she had no reservations about specific sexual acts. None of that white or black girl "I don't do that" or "That's degrading". She had no pre-formed opinions about savage sex, and she was open to everything. It was all a new experience to her, and she loved my fucking style: hair-pulling, ass-smacking, growling slam-sex.

At first she was fairly shy about telling me what she wanted in bed, but after a few sessions she opened up about. She loved it when I played the dominant white man violating an innocent Chinese girl. I was going to keep race out of the bedroom, but it was her idea, and I can't say I didn't like it. Her white fetish came from watching soccer, she had big crushes on the players. She was strong-willed, but liked being dominated in bed; she told me that her Chinese boyfriends, being used to meeker girls, had never really pushed her sexually.

The one thing that both Chinese girls were really into was biting. Biting my shoulder when I went in deep, or me biting theirs in doggy. But only Beijing girl liked being choked, both with my cock and with my hands. I remember one time fucking her in missionary, and wrapping my hand around her neck (such a tiny neck, mmmm). She looked up into my eyes, snarled, and said "Yeah, kill me! Kill me!" Well, I did my best to kill her pussy.

So I'll say the number one reason for my "asian fetish" is that (mainland) Chinese girls haven't grown up hearing a bunch of feminist propaganda that being dominated is degrading. While a lot of them might not want to marry a white guy for cultural reasons, I think they view dating outside their race as a chance to go wild.

That said, I totally understand why this pisses off some asian guys. Sorry, but you don't have exclusive rights to asian women's sexuality. That being said, if you have a chance at a white girl, take it! Just realize that they may not be as fun...

My experience is exactly OPPOSITE of yours... my girlfriend is korean, and very religious and she messaged me online that she felt after one instance "guilty before God". Now you may wonder, what did we do that made her feel this way? I kissed her cheek. No, more of a light peck. That's it. And actually, this mindset is not uncommon in Korea, where Christian beliefs are very strong.

I will say though that the common theme is, like you said, asian women are not as feminist, and they are more submissive to their husband's demands. Other women at my gf's church can attest to this, they are going into even their 30's, untouched, waiting for the right man to serve and be a housewife for (yes, a lot of asian's still believe in the traditional home, which means women stay home with children and wait there to serve the husband when he comes back). In a way, i kind of find this traditionalism kind of a turn on. But that is just me.

It is all culture.