To all Asians

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I jumped into the deep end and married a Korean woman last year. She's not a cutie pie like aya1717's pics, but she's my darling. :)

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Asian Women are quite Beautiful to be honest
(delicate & petite)
going by population WW there would be more beautiful asian women than any other race,s combined, i would imagine.
(fck the stats, not interested in em)
As for the men, well i cant quite bring myself to being attracted to Asian Men (me 1/2 asian) as others have said.. preferences.
enz

passion_fruit99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have no problems with guys preferring Asian girls. All the better for me :)
Everyone has their preference for looks and races, including myself. Nothing wrong with that.
Having a fetish implies something beyond normal liking, something that can border on an obsession, and I find that creepy. Most of the guys who I've had contact with who had an "asian fetish" had completely unrealistic views of asian women that I would consider to be both ridiculous and often insulting.
Besides which, the word "asian" covers so many cultures. There are huge differences between Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Filipino cultures for example as well as physical appearance. I think white guys like asian girls because we're exotic to them, just like a blonde white girl would seem exotic in other countries.

olp79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also think it's probably more correct to call it a preference than a fetish.

I'm still very attracted to white women but I've found that, with most white American women that I've known, there is a problem. I like my partners to be intelligent, attractive, and kind. With most of the white women I've met, you only get to pick two of those three qualities. If she's intelligent and attractive, she's likely to be stuck up. If she's kind and intelligent, she probably isn't terribly attractive. If she's kind and attractive, there's a good chance she's not too bright.

With the majority of Asian women I've met/known, this isn't the case. Certainly there are plenty of exceptions in both groups. All this is anecdotal, but I've found the intelligent, kind, and attractive white women to be diamonds in the rough whereas there are many, many Asian women with all those qualities walking around.

I think this is completely cultural. The Asian women I've known have all been raised to have a great deal of respect for intelligence and hard work. For some reason, mainstream "white" American culture seems to have communicated a different set of values, which leads to a lot of women who lack the three critical attributes I laid out above.

For these reasons, and not because of some fetish, I've found that I'm more likely to discover the qualities I'm looking for in an Asian woman than in a white woman.

MisterSix

Experimental Member
Media
There are a couple of reasons why guys like Asian women. One of them is that Asian women tend to be smaller in stature, which can be a turn-on. When I worked in Hong Kong, there were a lot of white guys who were there specifically to find a Chinese woman.

Also, there is the thing about Asian women having tighter pussies. There might be some truth to that. The hottest woman I ever fucked was a filipina, who couldn't get enough once she got started. She loved it when I came inside her. I didn't mind it, either.

And then there was the woman in Korea who had the smoothest pussy I ever had the pleasure to be inside.

The thing about Asian guys is that traditionally, then can sometimes be a bit ... well ... not exciting. This isn't all Asian guys, but many can come off as lacking a sense of humor. I think this is changing, especially in America.

But men and women (regardless of race) are attracted to others who have personality and a sense of humor. Being successful and good looking only gets you so far.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
asian women are beautiful like all other races. each has their own beautiful trait. usually they are a more petite lady and fair skinned where as whites come in blonde, burnette,black and all sizes, blacks are black to brown skin with exotic features in my opinion.

women are just beautiful and something about boobs that make them delicious.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this is completely cultural. The Asian women I've known have all been raised to have a great deal of respect for intelligence and hard work. For some reason, mainstream "white" American culture seems to have communicated a different set of values, which leads to a lot of women who lack the three critical attributes I laid out above.

I've noticed this, too. My wife is ambitious -- she wants to keep going to school and open her own bakery someday. Many of my coworkers' wives, if they're not working already, would rather just sit around the house.

I think I'm the only one who married an Asian (Korean, specifically), and one of only a few who married outside my race.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am not attracted to asian women in general because I don't find skinny body and small eyes and flat nose features attractive but I did like one in my life time and we got along very well, it was an exception.

Some of my white friends are very fond of asian girls that come from asia and some of the opinions they had about these women are: these women look very feminine, ambitious, homely and very respectful, softspoken etc... I have also seen then looking down on their own women calling them loud mouthed, no morale, no family values, feminists etc... So I believe in many cases than other asian gals are prefered over typical american ones because of the apparent differences they could see in both type of women as in how they behave. I have also seen lots asian women white men marriages so it seems they both like each other. But there is a different perspective that comes from asian men about these marriages that many of these women marry whites because partly they have insecurities about their features and partly for green card but that is a different story. It all seem interesting to me though.

BTW I am attracted to all the other ethnicity except asians.

Last edited:

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not Asian, but I am jealous of a lot of Asian women... mostly because they're naturally tiny, and tend to land the guys I want.

Yeah I know what are you talking about. I have seen that happening in the club, the asian gal friend of white gal get more attention from white guys. I think if you go to china (Beijing), I am sure you can take your revenge. I think what is abundant is not considered exotic. LOL

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mind if a man is attracted to certain features I have. That's just physical attraction. I am bothered if a man is interested in me because he harbors certain stereotypes and expectations of who I am and how I am going to behave based upon those stereotypes.

I'm unique and not a representative of all your Asian stereotypes, got it?

They always end up learning that lesson, but it's usually too late for backpedaling because I've figured out that they don't see the real me and they don't get me.

I'm sure I'm echoing a sentiment already mentioned here, but I don't mind if someone has a -preference- for Asian ladies, what I do have a problem with them only having interest in me because of my ethnic background. Also rubs me the wrong way if they expect certain types of behavior from me because I'm of S. Korean descent. I was raised in the USA since I was a baby, by Caucasians.

D

deleted639306

Ok, here's my two cents.
by the way, I am not "orientals" or "browns".. I am from Southeast Asia.. where do i fit in? Anyways, I have heard men told me that they like me and they also have a thing for Asian women and honestly, it didnt really bother me. I can see how being Asian is a turn on for them, the color of the skin, the body structure and also the "tight pussy" tale. However, all these are heard on this type of forums I've been on. I never had a white man told me that whenever I met anyone of them on the streets.
But then, I always get mistaken as a latina too, which is kinda flattering. Since I heard Asian and Latino women are apparently very sexy.. but then, this just throws the Asian stereotype out of the window for me. Since I have bubble ass, big eyes..
and well, its great that other men find me sexy coz the Asian men dont really think so. well, the men around me doesnt. I think I may be too fat for them.. :rolleyes: so, I may have to look elsewhere.. :wink:
as for about Asian men, I love men. period. I dont judge the color. I like them for their sense of humor, personality and if they have a great smile, I'm hooked :)

It's almost to the point where if I am walking behind a girl with a pretty ass, I'm disappointed when she turns around and reveals herself to be, say, Chinese.

I suspect we're all attracted to what we perceive as exotic. When it stops being exotic, it stops being attractive.
LOL disappointed? wow. the Asians you dated must suck big time. well, what i can say is, dont let it cloud your judgement. we are not mold in the same pot... so we might still surprise you

Anyway I got over the Asian fetish pretty quickly after so many disappointments.

Since we're going to generalize and paint broad strokes over white men for their preferences, I guess I should ask, why is it that so many Asian women dress so slutty, act so kinky, but then when you get them in the sack, you realize they have no idea what they are doing?

No, Latin women are where it's at.
I hate these Asian women who are giving us other Asian women a bad name :rolleyes:

Asian women since then have fallen far out of favor with me, and I'm not going into why because I guess that could be construed as racist. But hey, I'm going by my experiences, and the plural of anecdote is data so yeah. I avoid them now. I'll just say this, the stereotype that all Asians are smart is FAR from true.

edit: When I say "Asian" I am speaking of people from the Far East. I have absolutely no experience with Indian or Paki women.
Again, bad Asians.. The stereotype was that ALL Asians are smart? you are expecting too much out of us. no wonder you're all always so disappointed :cool:
and well, I'm a SouthEast Asian. I hope you're not hating on us yet

Well, it's a shame you feel that way about all Asian women but it's understandable if you have had a negative history with them. It's their loss not to get a gander at your great cock.

I suppose in a perfect dating world I would like people to be open minded and color blind. I'm not talking about chaging one's sexual orientation (although experimenting is encouraged :biggrin1:), but I get so discouraged when people eliminate a whole class/race of people just because of skin color and ethnic features.
thank you. I agree. do not eliminate the whole class because of skin color etc.

I'm not Asian, but I am jealous of a lot of Asian women... mostly because they're naturally tiny, and tend to land the guys I want.
lol you're too hot to be jealous of us Asians. I am jealous of you :)

I am not attracted to asian women in general because I don't find skinny body and small eyes and flat nose features attractive but I did like one in my life time and we got along very well, it was an exception.

Some of my white friends are very fond of asian girls that come from asia and some of the opinions they had about these women are: these women look very feminine, ambitious, homely and very respectful, softspoken etc... I have also seen then looking down on their own women calling them loud mouthed, no morale, no family values, feminists etc... So I believe in many cases than other asian gals are prefered over typical american ones because of the apparent differences they could see in both type of women as in how they behave. I have also seen lots asian women white men marriages so it seems they both like each other. But there is a different perspective that comes from asian men about these marriages that many of these women marry whites because partly they have insecurities about their features and partly for green card but that is a different story. It all seem interesting to me though.

BTW I am attracted to all the other ethnicity except asians.
Thank you for stereotyping. look at my pictures. I am definitely not skinny. mmm well, maybe you were talking about Chinese, since you talk about small eyes.

Uh, I may not follow some stereotypes, but others... I -am- intelligent, I do play a musical instrument, and I AM a very sexual/kinky wench. But I also have curves, hate math, and while good at driving, don't enjoy it at all. Being called oriental used to bother me, but honestly, it isn't worth the energy getting all uptight if someone uses a less than flattering (in my mind) word when referring to me. There are far more important things to get upset over. One thing that does tick me off is when people ask me two questions. Are you Chinese? and Are you Japanese? Specifically first one and then the other. Other kinds of Asians exist. God damn.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you for stereotyping. look at my pictures. I am definitely not skinny. mmm well, maybe you were talking about Chinese, since you talk about small eyes.

I think this whole thread is about Asian as in korean,chinese, japanese etc. And so you are right that I am talking about these women not arab, indian, etc. Basically , I am mostly attracted to south asian women ;)

Last edited:
D

deleted639306

I think this whole thread is about Asian as in korean,chinese, japanese etc. And so you are right that I am talking about these women not arab, indian, etc. Basically , I am mostly attracted to south asian women ;)

Ahh Indians then? Are you indian? *referring to your username*

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I had a surreal experience with a Japanese lady the other night.

Welcome to the next level. ;)

Seems a lot of Americans in particular use the blanket "Asian" when specifically referring to East Asians. Maybe because East Asians had larger populations in America earlier than other Asians.

My SO (who is Japanese... not Japanese-American, either) and I have mutual interests in each other's cultures. It actually adds a great deal to our relationship.

I fully admit, however, that I have a physical preference for the typical East Asian women in particular. It was a stroke of luck that I ended up being immersed in Japanese culture and fell in love with it. But I've gotten attitude about that preference both from other women and from friends of mine. For some reason, men preferring big tits or blonde hair is fine, but preferring East Asian features is unusual... for some people, at least.