To all cocksucker men

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by guy961, Jun 1, 2009.

1. BobKinFtL

BobKinFtL New Member

Albums:
    I want to feel humiliated and used. I want my head grabbed and my face fucked. It's just the way I am.

2. oral7454

oral7454 New Member

I luve sucking dick feel in control and nothing else matters. like to swallow my buddies 9" and feel him rub it in my face. Cocks are made for men to suck, we do it cause we love to.

3. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Why would you suck a guy off that you did not find attractive? I mean if I am with a guy I am really attracted to I will suck his dick, but I honestly can't understand guys that will suck ANY penis that is shoved at them through a glory hole. I am only into sucking cock if I am attracted to the dude it is attached to. I don't care how nice a cock is if it is attached to an ugly guy! I am attracted to guys...not dicks!:biggrin1:

4. B_nyvin

B_nyvin New Member

i'm exactly like this

5. bigman420

bigman420 Member

Albums:
    No, pretty sure there's some sort of biological and sexual reproduction reason that the penises exist.

6. D_Helmer Heighballs

D_Helmer Heighballs New Member

and again in a coherent english sentence please.

7. D_Helmer Heighballs

D_Helmer Heighballs New Member

i want that pretty bad

8. kyoralguy4u

kyoralguy4u New Member

Albums:
    Sucking a guys cock is wonderful I love to suck cock so much I love guys feeding me cum I will suck anyones dick in central ky just hit me up for a blow job anytime

9. B_cockluv10

B_cockluv10 New Member

I love sucking cock more than anything else in the world. With the bfs I have now it's an act of submission because of our relationship and that's how I want it. I care a lot for both of them and I worship and adore their cocks. I love how they talk to me, hold my head, fuck my mouth. When they cum in my mouth I sometimes cum too without touching myself.

10. Edison

Edison New Member

I love sucking cock. Having an endowed guy lie back while I work his tool until I get to the creamy end coming across my tongue gets my rocks off.

11. bob4444

bob4444 New Member

i only suck big penises, but i feel power and warmth coming from the cock. it's comforting to have a big one in your mouth and it can also be very intimate. i love the feeling. you feel at once submissive and seductive.

12. AngelComa

AngelComa New Member

"The power of a large hard cock?"

I found this rather difficult to read. Good job.

13. CASizeQueen

CASizeQueen Member

Albums:
    there is a cockiness/swagger that a well hung guy has that drops me to my knees every time! Servicing him and helping him cum is a satisfaction like no other for me!

14. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    I have to say that I second this feeling. I mean love sucking cock and my primary goal is to satisfy this guy... be it a quickie or edging/worshiping him for hours.

15. sugarbaker

sugarbaker New Member

It is a wonderfull thing to do ;)

16. andrew999999999

andrew999999999 Active Member

Albums:
    I prefer to have my cock sucked. I only suck black cock, and have only sucked 3 in the year or so since I started having fun with men. But I enjoyed sucking those cocks a lot, although none of them were huge like I was hoping for (2 smaller than mine, one maybe 8''). I loved the feel of them in my mouth, especially the warmth of them, as they slid in and out of my mouth. I liked the taste too. I'm still waiting for the day a big 10'' black cock is in my mouth. Well, at least some of it.

17. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

I’ve posted in this thread. But cock sucking is so much fun. I want to talk about it more.

The questions of submission or not, who controls, who’s the top, they’re nice questions. It’s in our heads. What difference will it make if the suckee thinks he’s the top while the sucker thinks it’s he? If it’s what they want and both are happy, let it be.

One thing of which I am certain, it is the guy I’m sucking, not his cock. For sure, wine, hormones, and poor lighting may distort my illusions, but at the least, I entertain ideas of the guy, what he’s about, what it is to be him, and an explanation – however ephemeral – as to why we are doing what we are doing together with me on my knees and him breathing hard and grunting unhh … unhh … unhh. There is a reason for this and if words fail, it is only lack of words not good reason that lacks.

That he gets pleasure is important, but his letting me be the one to give it is as important. Had I never had an orgasm, I couldn’t respond vicariously to his cumming. And I am inherently gay. Guys infatuate. I want to know all about them, get inside their heads, be in synch entirely with what is happening.

To me, smell is very important. Better if a guy smells like a dude while I’m sucking him. I am interested in our positioning. Maybe, I’m thinking, it has to do with what he is like, what it is about him that determines how he wants to position himself. Does he like to stand? Would he rather kick back in a chair, legs spread? Does he want to be serviced or would he rather face-fuck? I’ll do either. I’m interested in what he likes, not just because he likes it and I want him to get off, but what is it about him which makes him this way and not that way?

And then there is swallowing. What is it? I want to swallow. Do I want to take part of him with me? Personally, I think that’s just a lame explanation plugged in a blank space. It might not be wrong, but I can’t say I think it. Do I think by swallowing his cum I’ll become like him? Maybe closer. As a kid jerking off, my fantasies about other guys were that I was the other guy jerking off.

One thing I know, anyone who can talk me out of cock sucking is going to be some talker.

18. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I feel like a sissy with a dick in my mouth... because that's what I am when I'm sucking dick. I worship and praise and slobber and hum and moan and beg and tell him what a beautiful cock he has and I feel happy and fullfilled and warm and pumped and like I'm the luckiest person in the world to have his dick in my mouth. It brings tears to my eyes and a bone to my pants. I worship the penis.

19. Harold81

Harold81 Member

I love it. It's one of my favorite things to do in the world.

20. ncbymail

ncbymail New Member

Albums:
    I'm a married cocksucker and even though I love my wife. I'd much rather suck the big dick of a grown man than fuck her pussy. Shes not into sex anymore anyway and in some ways I'm glad. If she still was into it I might not have started sucking cock. I love that a cock is soft and hard at the same time, the way it tastes and of course the warm cum it shoots into my mouth. The submissiveness plays a big part when I suck a man with a larger dick than mine its 7.... I like the tabooness of having sex with with my own sex and since I dont 'love' men the fact thats it is just sex because thats what we want...to get off to cum and to make someone else cum in my mouth. I love dicks.

Draft saved Draft deleted