1. D_Dennis Anyone

D_Dennis Anyone New Member

I have a problem...

Have you ever found yourself attracted to any guy that was nice and and smart...?

here is my problem, i find myself having some affectionat for every guy i meet and I want to know how i can control my emotions. It is even worse for my friends (who are all straight)

Have any of you dealt with this? Is this something all gay guys go through or is it just me??? Do i just need to get laid or something...? lol

Everytime im talking a guy whether it is a friend or a guy I met not to long ago, i just start to think of them in a sexual way and it gets mixed up with my emotions.

So how can i can control these emotionss/feelings???
    (Besides the obvious answers of telling myself that they are just friends)

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Hi - it's not a major problem - our emotions get the best of us, at times. One of the things we learn is to harness them and use them appropriately when the time is right.

It comes with practice - and you know what they say -"Practice makes perfect"

Stick with it!

3. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

i have the EXACT same feelings dude

sometimes I have to just tell myself, "this guy is just being nice, it doesn't mean he wants to date you/sleep with you"

it's really bad for me too...

I never even thought of posting here... cuz seriously, you just like... summed up my life

4. danimal32

danimal32 Member

This probably isn't happening as much as you think it is. I am sure you are attracted to some guys you meet, but I can't imagine that it's everyone.

As you find it happening, try to be aware of it and ask yourself what it is about that person that interests you so much. You may find this helpful.

5. MH07

MH07 Member

Albums:
    I've been through it (mostly at your age). It is something which cannot be avoided, but must be borne. It will pass.

Don't make the mistake I've made and fall in love with a straight or bi-curious man; it'll bring you nothing but heartache. Unfortunately, I'm right back there again....

6. gjorg

Gold Member

You might be gay but you are still a dude. Your young and horny. Do what the rest of us did.Meet harold and his five brothers.Its hormones rather than emotions.

7. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I use to have this problem ALOT, my GAYDAR was always on the Fritz. It would always go off on guys who I WANTED to be gay rather than guys who are ACTUALLY gay.

Through time, it has gotten slightly more tuned at time, and other times I've learned to just turn it off and appreciate cute guys for who and what they are, cute and nothing more, nothing wrong with enjoying the eye candy around us.

8. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Who's harold and his five brothers?

9. gjorg

Gold Member

Str8 guys used to call it hanna and her 5 sisters.

10. gjorg

Gold Member

Its jerking off!

11. poonhunter

poonhunter New Member

I'm the same way, only with girls. I think it's probably normal. Try wanking like five times a day. The desire will still be there, but not to the same degree.

12. AquaEyes11010

AquaEyes11010 Active Member

Albums:
    I think it's a part of being young and gay. I also went through my first few years being out having desires for any decent attractive guy who was nice to me. Looking back, I think it was like a second puberty, and those attractions were very much like the way junior high and high school "relationships" seemed to be based on the same things. As you grow to know yourself, you'll find that what attracts you more is compatibility. I'm at the point where I acknowledge physical attraction, have my "non-sexual crushes" on gay and str8's alike (and am not shy about telling the people), but the only times my heart gets involved are when I meet someone that would fit in the pretend role of boyfriend I have drawn up in my head. As my compatibility list has grown over the years, those feelings don't come around as often as they used to. Just enjoy your youth, and keep remembering that there are plenty of good people out there, but that doesn't mean you have to date them all.
    :)

Draft saved Draft deleted