To all of those who Jelq

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This actually works? Seems like it could, but also seems too good to be true. I want to try it but I'm very scared that I'm going to do damage to my penis. I just saw a post about some guy saying that after half a year he went from 6 1/2" to 7 1/2"...I'm 6 1/2" right now and if I turned it into 7 1/2" I would be totally pleased. I also just saw another post about a guy getting a lump/bruise thing on his penis which hurts everytime he gets a hard-on, especially during orgasms. I'd rather stay my size and not experience that. I hope that's just an extreme case, can someone give me the scoop on jelqing, the possible negative outcomes and basically anything that has to do with it? I'm not looking for massive gains, honestly if I bumped it up to 7" I would be satisfied, that is, if this whole jelqing thing really works.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<sigh> does everyone in this forum think he is the first one to ever ask about it?

Yes it does work and yes it is permanent
Sorry, I did try working through some of the threads but I didn't find exactly what I wanted. My main concern here is that it can cause harm, also I'd like to recieve to the best information on it.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh and Joseph, have you tried it? I'd like to get the scoop from someone who has (this wasn't a sarcastic question by the way).

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm scared I'm gonna harm my dick, not that I'd be too rough, but because it just seems unnatural.

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As long as you take it slow and easy there's no problem in doing it. It will even make your erections stronger. If you do just the "simple" jelq and start slowly, GRADUALLY increasing the number jelqs you do in a session, it should be ok. Just don't overdo it. Give your penis some time to recover from the exercises, as they tell you to do in the instructions. And, above all, don't rush things. If you try and get quick results, the only result you can get by pushing to hard will be a sore dick, and you don't want that. So, as long as you take your time, you should be fine.