To all one-pussy men.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Being Thai in BKK, I have been screwing so many pussies. One of many reasons is to keep being excited about SEX.

And it is not only me doing this, I can assure you that most of Thai men still go out and have fun with other pussies even already having a wife at home. I don't know if their wife know, don't know, don't want to know or don't care. It still happen everyday.

Among my friends, there is no such a one-pussy man. We just seem to have too many pussies to play around (very sorry to say this). The truth is always out there but it seems like no one want to accept it. It is just a unique culture and probably not only just in Thailand but also many other SE Asian countries as well, as far as I know.

We are always joking about what if we have to screw one pussy for life. Narrrrrrrrrrrr.........

Well this is not a serious thread. Please view it as a difference in culture.

And the question is...

Don't you ever get bored of SEX being as a one-pussy man?
(And I mean SEX not relationship OK?)

-------------------- PS ----------------------------

There are so many researches seen in discovery ch that Male and Female of all creatures in this World are all the same and that male are always having more female. It is just a nature fingerprint. Maybe monogamy is the act of people trying to be different from animal.

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The reason you have all this pussy available is that all you and your buddies wive's are out fucking anything that moves. They just act like they are staying at home.

D

deleted356736

My wife is African, and they have the same non-monogamous perspective on sex. Actually, monogamy is rare and mostly confined to the Jewish religion, along with Christianity of course. It is unnatural, and it's hard not to stray. And if we do stray, then all hell breaks loose, unless you happen to be married to someone who has a culture where monogamy isn't the be-all and end-all of a relationship.

D

deleted136887

Well I don't know that many Thai wives....but I know a lot of Thai girls. And I love them all. Long time. Even got lucky in Sataheep of all places!
Beutifull country you got there!
I sometimes wonder if you Thai guys get pissed of with us farangs boning your ladies, but in the end it is good for the economy!
Cheers.

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had one pussy for 14 years and never get bored of it!!! I like looking at other pussies...as they say "Check out the menu but eat at HOME!!!

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Exactly, there is nothing wrong with 1 pussy. I'm also happy you yourself stated you want to be like an animal. Great culture ;)

B_a new long one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have drilled the same hole for 37 years now. I never get bored with it. We have several men that we threesome with and she gets alot of different cock. I on the other hand get to fulfil my bi-side with some darn good cock. Not interested in another pussy!!

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well...I would like, just once, to have sex with someone of my choosing with the approval of my husband. I think it is because I have only been in a few very, longterm relationships. That will never happen for me, but it does not mean that I am bored or unhappy in anyway with him and would never dishonor him by having sex with someone behind his back. Is this not a valued trait in your culture?

It seems like you and your friends have a very active sex life outside of home. Maybe you could all speak to your wives and ask if they would like an open marriage? You might be surprised at what they say. Since you all play often, I doubt you would mind allowing your wife some of her own playtime...

Forest, what do you think of his initial post?

I would let my husband 'explore' and have offered many times. I do not understand why he has never done it? I know that he must have fantasies about other woman!!

Last edited:

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In our current times i'd be too worried about getting something from someone. In a place where so much sexual activity is taking place and fluids are being passed back and forth without much attention or care to where or who it's coming from is only asking for trouble.

I'll gladly take one pussy for the rest of my life than catch something that will screw me for the rest of my life.

My wife and i play with other people every so often but it's with care and assurance from the people we play with.

To each their own and more power to ya if you want to bang a lot of pussy, but the risk isn't worth the rewards to me.

Jus my .02 cents on it.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would like to know what Thai women think about this. Especially the ones who do not work in the sex industry.

It means to me that as long as you are honest and not lying about it there is nothing tobe ashamed of. But not everyone wants variety of partner. Many want a familiar partner.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My reading of the Thai culture and such, monogamy is not a big deal at all and it is expected of husbands to put it as the OP did "to have many pussies"!

msmooooth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love having sex. Before I got married I had sex with as many women as I could but, now that I'm married, even though I would love to have sex with another women, I wont. For the sole reason that I love fucking my wife.

She is really amazing and that fact that I'm in love with her makes sex with her 100% better.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was stationed in Japan in the early 60's, I was told that Japanese women would not stand for their guy screwing around, EXCEPT for when they were having their period. Then it was OK to "butterfly", as they called it.

I can understand how they might feel, but I never minded that time at all, when it was my wife's period going on.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I had not been terminally shy when I was younger, I would have experienced many more women than I have. Several of my ex wives have been with far more men than I have women. In a couple cases, discretion was the watch word, and I am glad that I held off. Time has proven that I do better with FwB's than wives. Had a psychologist tell me once that I made a fantastic friend, but a terrible husband. I have to say she was most likely right.

One of my ex wives truly loved being with men, and wanted to get physical with them. She told me that if she was willing to kiss them, then was willing to fuck them, and usually did. She grew up in a family that was sexual and was very open minded. I understood exactly how she felt. Our problems had nothing to do with sex.

Both of us got to spend a few years over seas and came away with different way of looking at life.