To all our guests

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hello and welcome to the LPSG site.

Whenever I log in here, I see that the number of members is less than the number of guests to the site

Why not become a member, whoever you are, and let us know what you think of the site.

Everybody is welcome, regardless of gender, sexual orientation and genital size.
What makes this site so unique is that although the main topic is the larger than average penis, views, opinions and experiences of everybody is appreciated.

As this subject is not normally voiced very often, the internet is the ideal place to voice your opinion about the larger than average penis.

I hope more people will decide to join the site and take part in our discussions.

Welcome

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Jumbojet747 as well.

Meg, put your boobs away and stop flashing! :smile: I couldn't agree more with jumbo747jet!

hahaha :biggrin1: biguy2738, Meg often uses her magnificent mammaries to mesmerize men; they are her secret weapon. :tongue: However, she is correct. The OP is H-O-T, HOT!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some of the "guests" are members who are logged off. I do that sometimes if I want to take a quick peek at a thread.