To all the hangers in the house ...

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by peterbeard, Jul 10, 2005.

1. peterbeard

peterbeard New Member

Hey guys--I'm wondering if anyone has some thoughts on the importance (or not) of taking days off during a hanging routine. Some say, 2 days on, 1 day off. Others, 2 days off per week. What I'm wondering is: Is this time off necessary--and if so, why? Is it OK, safety-wise, to hang every day? Or maybe the results are better from taking days off?? Currently I hang 10lbs for 20 mins 3 times/day. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    Peace!

2. bike2swim

bike2swim New Member

I have been hanging 8 lbs (some 10) for several years. I try to hang every day for an hour or two in 20 or 30 minute intervals. Yes it is safe to do it every day. I note that when I take 2 0r 3 weeks off (when I'm gone on a trip) that I am more apt to see a gain right way when I start haning again. Others have reported that as well on Thunder's Place. Hanging is great.

3. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    Can you guys give us an idea of how much you've gained by "hanging" and how long it took to see results??

Thanks!

4. cowbop

cowbop New Member

Albums:

I too find better results by taking a few days off. In fact 1 day on, two days off seems pretty good to me. I've been hanging 10 lbs +/- a few for several years.

Mattness, as far as gains for myself: 5.5 to 8.25 (erect) and increased thickness too! :) This is over several years, like almost 4. The results are very slow but very sure, but you'll notice a change within a month or so.

5. bike2swim

bike2swim New Member

My experience is a little different than cowbop's. I'be been haning for about 18 monhs. First I hung for 9 months, then not for a year, then started again and have put in another 9 months. I've kept careful track: 637 hours (and am hanging now) mostly at 8 lbs. That's considered light. You need to go to www.thunder'splace.com to find the real hangers. I have learned a lot there. Maybe I too would have seen greater gains if I had been regular and had done it for 4 years like cowbop. I've gone from about 5" to about 6.5 (erect) but the difficult thing is that most of that gain was at the beginning and it is hard to eek out even a mm now. But I enjoy it and keep going. I'm one of the few that like the Grip System (www.TheGrip.com)

Draft saved Draft deleted