To all the LPSG ladies, do you like an hairy man???

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Jul 3, 2011.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

when I say hairy I mean very hairy, hairy arms,legs,chest and belly,thick beard,eyebrows,etc... take a look at my pics and let me know if you like a man as hairy as me please..just curious

2. B_chubsy1

B_chubsy1 New Member

Hi Mystic, please don't be offended but I am not into hairy guys, not sure why, looking at your pics i see you must have shaved/ waxed at some time and, for me, you look so much better.
    Must stress that this is just my personal preference and I have lots of friends who like their men hairy, I know this because it's something that gets discussed much more than willy size and therefore, I assume, more important to us! :rolleyes:

3. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I absolutely LOVE hairy men.

I particularly love it if a guy wears a v neck top and you can see his hairy chest peeping out. Fabulous!

4. D_Crystallized Ginger

out of 2 replies we have a positive and a negative comment :D so I would say 50-50 until now.. thanks for your honesty chubsy Im not offended by the truth and I can see you are not an hairs lover, maybe not an hippie inside as well :D , as your cunt is perfectly shaved and smooth... @ Rubenesque.. I love to wear v neck top and shirts open on my chest carpet and now I feel even better knowing a beauty like you enjoy such a view :D

(hope my english isn't too lame)

5. pomaz59

pomaz59 Member

something like this? :smile:

Attached Files:

6. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mystic Wolf, I wish I had your body hair if it makes you feel any better. The hair isn't as thick on my chest as you, but I have more hair on my belly. :p It also looks like you don't have any back and shoulder hair, which is a blessing, unless you have those hairs waxed/shaved?

I'm also concerned about body hair and what women generally find appealing, but it just seems like it's about as important as the color of the hair. I made a topic with a very similar title a couple days ago (with a somewhat different discussion, but still similar), you can check it out here:

http://www.lpsg.org/253862-ladies-do-you-like-a.html

7. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    YES just like that!!! :tongue:

8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

what she said.

and the soft hair at the wrist, peeking out from under a nice shirt *melts*

9. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    THIS TOPIC ALWAYS COMES UP. And I do like hair on men. How a man's body hair grows is as unique as fingerprint and has a texture unlike any other.

On a small scale every single centimeter of human beings is covered with very fine downy hairs, no matter what race you belong to. Kilt and hairy chest is a great combo.http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bHTl8UVoy6Q/S_MHGLJz6ZI/AAAAAAAAAMY/MmgJMl_yl7I/s1600/ewan_mcgregor.jpg
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_x72HJmZ-7pY/SpEUdsssGbI/AAAAAAAAA9s/H7X9v6HkK_0/s320/Samuel+Colt03.jpg

#9 helgaleena, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted