To all the Photoshoppers...

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So we are aware of all the members who Photoshop their...well members and I saw this today, it gave me a laugh.

"A picture is worth a thousand words. One that has been Photoshoped...you'd be lucky if it was worth three."

Keep it real guys.

What do you think?

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So we are aware of all the members who Photoshop their...well members and I saw this today, it gave me a laugh.

"A picture is worth a thousand words. One that has been Photoshoped...you'd be lucky if it was worth three."

Keep it real guys.

What do you think?
So pathetic! If you don't like what you got then don't show it! Don't show shit that aint really yours, and don't try to tell us diffrent!!!

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck... I think it's stupid when people photoshop their pictures... you should be proud of your body, and if you aren't - that's your problem... don't go around lying to make people like you.

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck... I think it's stupid when people photoshop their pictures... you should be proud of your body, and if you aren't - that's your problem... don't go around lying to make people like you.
Yea what my girl said!!!

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't feel bad there's LOTS of people who look worse than you so don't be so scared to show yourself the way you really are.
ROTF

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...What do you think?

I think I can't believe the number of recent threads and amount of whining about this. Have people really got nothing more interesting or important to stress about than trivia like this? I mean, it's not like it's going to stop any time soon. :rolleyes::smile:

Besides, if you ignore minor irritations they usually go away on their own, or at least stop bothering you - which amounts to the same.

P.S. It's PhotoShoppers.:tongue:

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you are ashamed of what you have then don't show it. Please be true to yourself and don't post pics that have been redone to make you appear different than what you really are, you are not doing yourself any justice. Beleive it or not, people really could not care less what you actually look like naked, it's only what you think of yourself that matters. Fuck everybody else.

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
On top of the above... Trust me, there are some seriously aware people here, and several that use Photoshop for a living. If you "fix" your photos, it WILL be noticed.

Doesn't that kind of go against the whole "using photoshop for a living" thing? I mean, if you're a professional and we can STILL tell, that doesn't say too much about your career choice! lol

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i disagree.
photoshop can be used without being a liar.
look at indeed, his new "arty" pic is very real.
(sorry to use you as example indeed)
i do not doubt photoshop users,i doubt liars that don't add up.

:wink:

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh don't worry about the lack of apology, sometimes the absolute amusement of 3rd party observers at the attackers getting shot down is quote enough.
where's my chocolate?!?!
I actually want a chocolate pie with that white stuff made outta egg whites and sugar on top!!!

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/75479/cat/500/ppuser/179796
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/70233/cat/500/ppuser/179796
any slut on the net could have the same pink shirt and same jewelry!!