To all the women and men who love cocks i need your perspective on a question?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Genesis Mohel, Jun 13, 2011.

1. D_Genesis Mohel

D_Genesis Mohel New Member

So last nite me and a good friend of mine were having a discussion and we started talking about cocks in general. I am a hispanic uncut cock of average size (6inches long x 4 width). He is white with a cut cock and above average size ( 7.5 inches x by 5 width). We both had sex with the same partners and a bunch of there friends. We wondering do you guys and girls talk about ur sexual encounters with ur friends and then want to try the guy ur friend just had sex with because of what ur friends says about there cock size?

2. MickeyLee

Gold Member

3. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Essentially

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hasn't happened to me. But most of my friends are straight guys, and most of the girls never knew any of my lovers.

Actually, I have tried to hook an past lover up with some of my friends who would have loved his body, his skill, and his cock, but they all said it was to weird following behind me, and they refused to meet him. They said they didn't want me fucking their exes, and so they weren't gonna fuck mine. Fair enough, I guess.

5. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

No one, least of all someone I called friend, would want to fuck any of my rejects.

If I was happy with their sexual performance they wouldn't be rejects.
    I wouldn't knowingly allow my friends to fuck the sexually inadequate...be that skill, selfishness, etc...

#5 The Dragon, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted