To All Women: Does size actually matter?

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes to me size matters which is why I found this site. I believe for some it doesn't matter and to be totally honest when I started having sex with my bf I absolutely loved how big he is but I was so embarrassed to care about his size that I waited awhile before I even told him. I feel a lot more comfortable now, and a big reason why is this site I think!
I'll try to answer your questions now. Yeah my bf's size gets me aroused cuz when I see him hard I start thinking how it's going to feel. I don't know if it's a nice extra or a necessity for me. My bf is the 1st guy to make me orgasm and it's cuz we found I'm real sensitive in this 1 deep spot, my cervical bridge. I love orgasms and I don't think I'd want to have to go without them. So I guess it would depend on if I could orgasm other ways which so far I can't. Make sense? But I totally agree there are lots of other important things about a guy that have nothing to do with his dick.:smile:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Of course size matters! Just not in the way most men seem to think. Every person has preferences, and will preer some sensations over others. This doesn't mean that everyone enjoys the same sensations. Personally, I haven't run accross a sensation I didn't like. ;)

I'm not a woman, of course, but I always think that "does size matter?" is such a vague question with so many variables that it's impossible to know what the questioner really wants to know.

First - if you're asking here, most women are going to say bigger is better. This is a "large penis support group". Asking women about penis size here is like going to a Led Zeppelin fanpage and asking if Jimmy Page is the greatest guitarist ever.

Second - of course size matters to some extent to everyone. It depends how much size we're talking about. A woman who is used to penises in the 5"-7" range and happy with them, might well be disappointed in someone under 4". Or under 3" - they do exist, I'm told. Below (or above) some minimum (maximum) size threshold, sheer physical mechanics must make sex difficult. And, like it or not, there are some women - perhaps many, perhaps some, perhaps most - who do prefer bigger than 5"-7". See point 1, above.

Third - Lots of things matter. The question is, how much? For example, my ideal woman is tall, intelligent, athletic, good sense of humour, non smoker, likes wine, the outdoors, etc, etc. Could I be happy with someone who didn't have all of, or even most of, these qualities? Yes. Does that mean that these qualities don't matter? No.

Fourth - There are over three billion women in the world. Consequently, there are going to be three billion different answers to this question. It's an opinion. You aren't going to get a uniform answer to this question no matter how you ask it. I would bet that even if you had a 2" penis, somewhere in the world, there is a woman who finds that incredibly hot and gets wet just at the thought of it. After all, 3 billion is a LOT of people.

Fifth - It is my observation in nearly 20 years of interaction with men and women as an adult, that most men worrying about their penis size have other issues that make them much more unattractive to women than their penis size ever would. In other words, get in shape, get a better attitude, get a better job, get better smelling breath, get a car, get out of your parents' basement, get a smile on your face, get some self confidence, get used to listening instead of talking, and so on. I'd bet that for most women, most of the above issues are more important than a bigger than average penis.

*r_j_r takes off his prosthetic uterus having hopefully made his point(s).

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Who started this ridiculous myth that size doesn't matter? Of course it does! Many men won't even look at a woman with breasts under a C cup."

Are you saying this because you think men didn't look at your A cups while you were growing up? I saw you admit to this in an older thread. Funny what you expect out of all men because a few of them shit on your emotions.

Also, I don't understand why there's a picture of you getting fucked by a small to average sized dick in your gallery when you claim you don't like them?

Maybe you should think about why you've become such a "size queen".

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Are you saying this because you think men didn't look at your A cups while you were growing up? I saw you admit to this in an older thread. Funny what you expect out of all men because a few of them shit on your emotions.

Hmm...I can't help but wonder if you are attacking NJQT because her preference for larger cocks highlights your insecurity about your average-sized one.

Funny how you react when you perceive that one woman has shat upon your emotions.

"Hello Kettle, this is Pot..." :rolleyes:

Also, I don't understand why there's a picture of you getting fucked by a small to average sized dick in your gallery when you claim you don't like them?

And I don't understand why you felt compelled to type such a vitriolic post.

If you knew anything at all about NJQT, you would treat her with respect.

And when you treat a woman on this site disrespectfully, especially a size queen, you lose my respect. End of story.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Many men won't even look at a woman with breasts under a C cup. Why should I bother with men with small cocks?!?"

I'm sorry HollyBlue, but that shallow reasoning isn't exactly classy, in my opinion at least. I've seen her post in several threads where she's implied or full out said that men don't pay attention to her because of percieved "flaws" she has, like small breasts, being taller than average, etc. She mirrors this same terrible, arrogant and shallow behavior on men, speaking condescendingly of any percieved flaw a man may hold, not just their dick size, but their height among other things. Like I've said before here, if a woman truely feels she needs a large penis to be totally sexually satisfied, that's totally fine. More power to her. It's okay too if she's open about it, she's just being honest with herself and others. That isn't a problem whatsoever. NJqt just expresses her preference in a very offensive way because sub-conciously or not, she revels in belittling men due to the way they've treated her. You can call me the kettle all you want but there's no denying that NJqt's "size queen" attitude is a defense mechanism. I know two girls that are like her who have this same complex.

Physically, I like pretty lean girls, definitely leaner than the average (which I believe might be 130 on a girl of average height). This is just an ideal size though, as I'm aware that I can completely fall for a girl who is bigger than that. I could express my preference without offending any girl, beyond her maybe feeling a bit self-concious about her own weight, that is, if she held interest in me. Would it not be entirely shallow and offensive for me to say something like "I would never let myself fall in love with a fat girl"? Or "A girl that weighed over 110 lbs would be too fat to fuck for my standards"? Maybe "I would feel like a stick next to such a fat cow"? These are all direct translations of what I've seen her post about guys. If I really said this on here, I would just be disregarded as a misogynistic asshole. Not very classy.

NO ONE is built in a way that will satisfy all, therefore NO ONE should berate others, especially when their intentions are incredibely transparent. NJqt has attacked me more than once on here. I criticize NJqt ONLY for her condescending attitude towards men, not her preference in dick size.

But anyways, I'll stop now.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Maybe you should think about why you've become such a "size queen". That small dick is what made me realize I was a size queen at only 5.75x4.75 he couldn't even fill out a standard condom. hahaha :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Maybe you should think about why you've become such a "size queen". That small dick is what made me realize I was a size queen at only 5.75x4.75 he couldn't even fill out a standard condom. hahaha :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1:
Average breast size is 36B. With your small A cup breasts, you "couldn't even fill out a (36B). hahaha :biggrin1: :tongue:"

Not so hilarious when applied to your own short comings, right?

I hope you understand now.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Average breast size is 36B. With your small A cup breasts, you "couldn't even fill out a (36B). hahaha :biggrin1: :tongue:"

Not so hilarious when applied to your own short comings, right?

I hope you understand now.

Damn, how did I get on the LBSG? (Large Breast Support Group)

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awwwww, wth, I'm going to post it, only cause some are thinking it too.

A-cups ? Bras ? Why even bother buying one, much less wearing one ?

Seriously though, one of the hotter bodies I ever dated was a 32 B. We were both mid-twenties, she was 5'6" and 105 lbs though. Reminescing those days, a bra was superfluous undergarment for her. For some reason she loved my clothes, especially the black dress socks.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awwwww, wth, I'm going to post it, only cause some are thinking it too.

A-cups ? Bras ? Why even bother buying one, much less wearing one ?

I really am coming to the view that American men have far more hang ups about the sizes of everything.

Surely you all know that breast and penis size aren't the No. 1 deal breaker (if at all) for the vast majority of people. There was a survey recently in the UK that showed that nearly 90% of women were fulfilled in their sex lives. Now of course we all know that all Brits pack a minimum of 8 x 6 :rolleyes:

And stop being so f'ing presumptuous about what other men think about breasts. I have encountered everything from AAA (with lovely nipples BTW :smile: ) to more than a couple of handfulls each - and I have big hands. I have been with a woman recently who has A cup breasts and they are sublimely beautiful, responsive, soft OK enough already, lovely dark nipples mmmmmmm:biggrin1:

I know you are just having a pop at NJ and others T99, but this isn't the EDSG, and you need to stop trying to impose your own world view on everyone else. The sky won't fall down because people have a different opinion to you - honest.

Alternatively - Ladies, just do as you are told, and don't worry your pretty little heads over our cocks, or your pleasure.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That small dick is what made me realize I was a size queen at only 5.75x4.75 he couldn't even fill out a standard condom. hahaha :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1:

I'm sorry to say that I'm in agreement on this point. You're laughter at this guy's expense isn't an attractive attitude.

4.75 should fill out a standard condom just fine. Wouldn't stretch a magnum perhaps but that doesn't make his size laughable.