To all you pumper out there I have a question

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When your pumping and then when your about to exit do your penis go flaccid quick or it stay semi erect in how many percent?

Elngyn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NEVER EVER EVER USE A COCKRING WHILE PUMPING !!!!! you will esentualy destroy your cock Big Masive Huge NO NO !Only use a ring after You are out of pump.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
NEVER EVER EVER USE A COCKRING WHILE PUMPING !!!!! you will esentualy destroy your cock Big Masive Huge NO NO !Only use a ring after You are out of pump.

Elngyn....you took the words right out of my mouth...excellent advise...or Warning!

Regarding the earlier question about what happens when I finish pumping....well the
erections usually drops to about a 20% erection or medium flaccid. If I have finished
the pumping sessions for the day, I then do a warm-down with my warm rice-sock while
gently massaging my cock through the warm rice-sock. I was told by my doctor to do
this as it helps reduce any edema problems.

Sometimes, after a short rest, I continue by getting a medium erection and doing some
Jelqs....

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Semi-flaccid for about 5 mins. I massage it down to it's original flacid state to keep the circulation flowing. I do this between breaks and don't have alot of the pumping problems like donuts, or dark spots.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sometimes, it stays hard for several minutes. I will then use a cock ring and do some "clamping" and then do some slow careful jelqs, after a few minutes of this my penis head is expanded quite a bit.

other times, I'm about half erect, super thick, and I'll do about 100 jelqs. the result is my penis and head is very thick, and remains very large when I return to a flaccid size. this last 4-6 hours. after my session, I shower and many times I'm going out for the evening, and I have a very impressive pants bulge. I've always been a grower, not shower. and even tho I have a big cock, 7.25- 7.50 x 6.50 when hard, it is not that impressive when flaccid. I have had women who have known me for 30 yrs tell me they never knew I was hung. but now they been checking my bulge.

a few times, my wife has seen me getting dressed, and makes a nice compliment. and a couple times she just lays on the bed and spreads her legs, wanting and ready.

pumping results are temporary for the most part, but after awhile some of the gains become permanent. jmho

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for the pumpers, I want to start pumping, never used one. Can somebody please recommend a good pump, I was nervous about doing it, but after reading mostly positive feedback on the subject, I am ready to give it a try.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer LAD products. Easy to find on the internet and they also carry the new oval-mouth cylinders. I stay semi-erect, about 80% for about an hour. I also clamp and jelq if I have time.

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer LAD products. Easy to find on the internet and they also carry the new oval-mouth cylinders. I stay semi-erect, about 80% for about an hour. I also clamp and jelq if I have time.
Okay, thanks dude, can you provide a website, appreciate it