To all you small-boobed women out there...

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah thats exactly what this topic comes down to. Some women on here have small tits and a great ass, but its certainly never the case in all situations. I think people are trying WAY too hard to make smaller chested women feel important. It's patronizing any of them that have intelligence. For real.

Absolutely. And even if you like big breasts, it is not axiomatic that all big breasts are more attractive than smaller breasts. It's an overly simplistic view on a whole series of levels, ironically.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sadly we live in a shallow society, and though there are many good things that come off of places like this site, there is a lot of superficial childish shit too, so please don't take any of it to heart. It's the internet, after all.

So it's b-cups I shouldn't be worried about or the third breast which makes bra shopping such a treat?

:tongue: Gotcha

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Is this sisterly support? D cup feeling small........that's really going to make a B cup feel a lot better
Why are my views not allowed? The media makes everyone feel as if they aren't good enough, that doesn't stop me from having the same influence put on me. Bigger is always better, or so they say... so why am I not allowed to feel like my boobs aren't big enough.

You're a guy, maybe you just don't get it.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ed69 its littered in the thread about how insecure Voyeuristic was feeling about her small boobs in this forum.

I looked on that thread and found two refferences to the ass size and one was questionable.:redface:Sorry I don't get it,it was hardly littered.

Last edited:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i prefer an a-b cup...anything more is not really attractive to me.
i am biased against large breasted women i think.
:smile:

smaller just looks more sophisticated to me.
sophisticated makes me more horny than anything.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big boobs just get in the way of a good hug. Small boobs make it so much easier to cuddle.

Small boobs make it so much easier to do everything (except maybe titty-fuck). I have small breasts and I've always loved them - and though I thought men probably weren't attracted to them I didn't really care:smile:. Awhile back, after having kids when I'd gained some weight and they got bigger, I really didn't dig them at all. Thank goodness they went away with the weight! Yeah small breasts!!!!!

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah thats exactly what this topic comes down to. Some women on here have small tits and a great ass, but its certainly never the case in all situations. I think people are trying WAY too hard to make smaller chested women feel important. It's patronizing any of them that have intelligence. For real.

You're being a tad harsh. It isn't about "finding a so-called plus point" to cover a seeming flaw! Rememeber that most smaller boobed women are of the pear-shaped variety, that is smaller boobed, bigger rear anyway.

Good thing I didn't start saying "skinny women have sexy legs" or I'd be accused of making shit up! :confused:

bertie101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are my views not allowed? The media makes everyone feel as if they aren't good enough, that doesn't stop me from having the same influence put on me. Bigger is always better, or so they say... so why am I not allowed to feel like my boobs aren't big enough.

You're a guy, maybe you just don't get it.

You can feel any which way you like about your boobs, they are after all.....your very own. But can I ask what size you'd like them to be?

Expressing your insecurities seemed a little like Tiger Woods admonishing himself for being a poor golfer.

I'd always considered myself very well endowed.....till I was introduced to this site! But I don't wish I had a larger cock.

Do you think women now think more about boob size because there is surgery that can make them larger? Would guys be (even more) obsessed with their size if THEY could change it?

Think Kink....I didn't mean to cause offence, and by the way I'm sure your boobs are magnificent. Don't have implants...they're just strange.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
You're all gorgeous! I've read a couple threads recently about these poor girls feeling bad about themselves, even comparing how they feel to how a guy with a small cock feels, and just feeling like shit, and all I have to say is that all you gals are beautiful!

You don't even have to "just look at the positives" and say things like "well we can find more clothing that fits" or other things like that.
I'm saying, they are beautiful the way they are, and draw attention and interest and my last girlfriend had small boobs and I loved them, I couldn't keep my eyes or my mouth or my hands off them. They fit her perfectly, she was great the way she was, and all you gals are great just the way you are too.

Sadly we live in a shallow society, and though there are many good things that come off of places like this site, there is a lot of superficial childish shit too, so please don't take any of it to heart. It's the internet, after all.

Well, according to some informal polls, men find booty-size more important than boobie-size.

I prefer a girl with small tits and a nice ass. Just like most men.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You're being a tad harsh. It isn't about "finding a so-called plus point" to cover a seeming flaw! Rememeber that most smaller boobed women are of the pear-shaped variety, that is smaller boobed, bigger rear anyway.

Good thing I didn't start saying "skinny women have sexy legs" or I'd be accused of making shit up! :confused:

I dont think i am being harsh at all. I was simply pointing out how big of a deal people are making out of this makes me, as a woman, feel like you guys are trying way too hard to make the smaller breasted women feel like they have some redeeming quality. Maybe this is not so for all of you who like asses over tits and whatnot, but i know plenty of smaller breasted women who dont have larger asses. So i know this saying isnt really the truth. And there is someone out there reading it who thinks- well i didnt get tits or ass. Or i got tits and no ass. Whatever.

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big boobs just get in the way of a good hug. Small boobs make it so much easier to cuddle.

That's a shame, I"m sorry for all the men that I've hugged where my boobs get in the way... that must have been a real inconvenience.

As for small breasts, i love them. A lot of my friends have small breasts and they are the sweetest and sexiest little things that God could have ever created.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I dont think i am being harsh at all. I was simply pointing out how big of a deal people are making out of this makes me, as a woman, feel like you guys are trying way too hard to make the smaller breasted women feel like they have some redeeming quality. Maybe this is not so for all of you who like asses over tits and whatnot, but i know plenty of smaller breasted women who dont have larger asses. So i know this saying isnt really the truth. And there is someone out there reading it who thinks- well i didnt get tits or ass. Or i got tits and no ass. Whatever.
I see what you mean, I tend to find the "good" in people fairly easily, and I just love the female form in general so yeah, while I do observe the pear-shapes like I mentioned, I'm not dissing ladies who are not so curvy.

I used to be a big tits fan, then I fell for the cutest boyish looking girl I've ever seen and she never needs to wear a bra! She's so cute it's insane, so yeah, I think I've been made into a believer.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! I think it is just nice that the OP started a thread expressing his honest opinion about the bigger better attitude that many seem to exhibit.

I do hope that some of our female members for whom this is a concern can see it and appreciate what is being said.

Hey just like "Good hair" Breasts are good if you have them...