To all you small-boobed women out there...

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! I think it is just nice that the OP started a thread expressing his honest opinion about the bigger better attitude that many seem to exhibit.

I do hope that some of our female members for whom this is a concern can see it and appreciate what is being said.

Hey just like "Good hair" Breasts are good if you have them...

Thanks for getting it!

tina425

Just Browsing
Media
I am not big on top but I still get nice comments, so guys boobs are not important, if we have them ok but those of us who dont have a lot on top , we must get on with life. Men still love us !

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the OP and respondents had nothing but good intentions, but I agree. This came off like a girl telling a guy that he's "nice" and there's someone out there for him.

Fuck that. I love bitches with smaller tits FOR their small tits.

I dont think i am being harsh at all. I was simply pointing out how big of a deal people are making out of this makes me, as a woman, feel like you guys are trying way too hard to make the smaller breasted women feel like they have some redeeming quality.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A bit OT but -

You're all gorgeous! I've read a couple threads recently about these poor girls feeling bad about themselves, even comparing how they feel to how a guy with a small cock feels, and just feeling like shit, and all I have to say is that all you gals are beautiful!

Girls will find all kinds of reasons to complain about why they feel bad about themselves. It never helps to play in to the pity party.

SuiteNoire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it okay to say i love big tits?

Of course, it's not a pre-requisite, but when in a relationship with a woman with smaller breasts one tends to look longingly at the plunging necklines (hope that's the correct term) and fleshy cleavage on display. As i'm sure a lot of you ladies on this large penis website can relate to in terms of relationships with smaller and average men.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Threads like this are tiresome to read because some women end up feeling defensive about their breast size (be they large or small) or, as previously mentioned, patronised. Or both. It's silly.

It's a big (and small) world out there. We all have our preferences. End of story.

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well personally I don't favor big boobs as far as looks. Small boobs look much nicer and sexier. Don't know how much fun they'd be though...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a shame, I"m sorry for all the men that I've hugged where my boobs get in the way... that must have been a real inconvenience.[/QUOTE] Shame on you torturing those mens like that! :mad: You should go back and suck all their dicks to make up for those pathetic and uncomfortable hugs.:biggrin1::tongue:

As for small breasts, i love them. A lot of my friends have small breasts and they are the sweetest and sexiest little things that God could have ever created.[/QUOTE]Blesss your heart. :rolleyes:

Saying a small boobed woman always has a great ass is like saying a small dicked man always has a great tongue to me.
So true!