To all you small-boobed women out there...

zakila haundia

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like small tits. Actually, I like almost all tits, but I do have a preference for small tits. When considering potential girlfriends, tit size is pretty much irrelevant, except I think really big ones are gross. I would never go anywhere near a woman who's had a boob job.

I adore tits of ALL sizes. Just like small cocks can be beautiful, so can smaller breasts.

Reactions: Gj816

zakila haundia

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think really big ones are gross. I would never go anywhere near a woman who's had a boob job.
This speaks volumes about your depth as a human.

No it doesn't. You mistakenly left out the most important part of my post:

When considering potential girlfriends, tit size is pretty much irrelevant, except I think really big ones are gross. I would never go anywhere near a woman who's had a boob job.

Note carefully, please, the two important qualifications there:

1. When considering potential girlfriends - I'm talking about personal preference here. Some things are minor, but may still matter: eye colour, height, dozens of things. The remark about about boob jobs means that any woman who spends a lot of money on a boob job is likely to be incompatible with me, partly because I simply don't like big tits, but also because it shows, in my opinion, a poor judgement in the use of money (unless it was done on the NHS) that is incompatible with my priorities. I also wouldn't like anything artificial and unnatural about a potential girlfriend. This is a much more serious incompatibility than small things like hair style, etc. You can still have a boob job if you want to, but if so, you won't be compatible with me.

2. tit size is pretty much irrelevant, except ... This contradicts the false impression you are trying to give about me.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A quote I learned via Rita Mae Brown’s writings before the damn cat...
“A woman has to have tits because boys see better than they think.”
Funny how they stop thinking when they see tits though.

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Funny how they stop thinking when they see tits though.

Sadly it happens to the best of us heterosexual males. I think it may even be a built-in control mechanism, probably for the good of the species... like a break-glass-in-case-of-emergencies-thing...