To allow that the penis should be hanging.

Are you a of those men that put their long penises hanging along their legs?.

• Total voters

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
rawbone8 said:
a very sensible solution Pecker, and that also conforms, in fact, to the art of hung shui :rolleyes:

indeed it does! that's to attract females however. to attract males hang the orbs down the left leg and the cylinder down the right. not sure how the bi guys solve that one tho' :cool:

danny8x7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Doesnt matter to me the left or the right, but i think you are missing an option there and that is wearing boxers, where the only place to go is down the leg

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
tygrrr said:
indeed it does! that's to attract females however. to attract males hang the orbs down the left leg and the cylinder down the right. not sure how the bi guys solve that one tho' :cool:

Too much trouble, tygrrr. I'd rather just walk backwards.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with Pecker...most men don't show off their packages intentionally, but situate their cock and balls for comfort. That's what I do, and if someone notices my bulge, that's fine...I have nothing to hide....:biggrin1:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Yes, Pecker and Smoothrnb are right, we all look (or should look) for comfort.

I put my penis pointing up, but when i walk it gets always along my leg, out of ther bocers from the leg hole.

NortheastNiner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hung Shuey may be the funniest thing I have ever heard....

Anyone ever try the tuck it under the belt strategy, works well if your not wearing tight pants, but most of the time I just let it hang...

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
I prefer to keep my dick up against my belly, and then lift my balls forward and pull my snug fitting briefs up to hold everything in place. I hate to have things falling down my trouser leg. Grown men shouldn't wear boxers.