To Avg And Coldstoli

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I AM SO TIRED OF DEFENDING MYSELF. I HAVE HAD MY PICTURE ON THE WEB FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND PEOPLE HAVE STOLEN IT FROM ME !!!! THIS IS ME AND I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE. I AM FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF JEALOUS ASSSHOLES LIKE YOURSELVES. I HEAR THERE IS A LPSG PARTY COMING UP IN NYC. MAYBE WE CAN SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL. I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!!!!!

V

_avg_

Mon May 26, 2008 10:02am
Dude, how many times are you gonna attempt to pass off as your own pics that have been circulating the internet for YEARS? Obviously photoshopped pics, at that. It makes no difference, of course, because at the end of the day you still have your dick but, buddy, do yourself a favor: quit lying to yourself. As soon as you can be honest with yourself you'll be able to get over whatever complex you have surrounding your dick.

------------------------------
I've got a bone to pick with the morning sun and the first last call...
vb2on.gif
coldstoli
Gold Member

Mon May 26, 2008 3:37pm
pic has been on the net at least since 1997.

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I AM SO TIRED OF DEFENDING MYSELF. I HAVE HAD MY PICTURE ON THE WEB FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND PEOPLE HAVE STOLEN IT FROM ME !!!! THIS IS ME AND I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE. I AM FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF JEALOUS ASSSHOLES LIKE YOURSELVES. I HEAR THERE IS A LPSG PARTY COMING UP IN NYC. MAYBE WE CAN SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL. I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!!!!!

V

_avg_

Mon May 26, 2008 10:02am
Dude, how many times are you gonna attempt to pass off as your own pics that have been circulating the internet for YEARS? Obviously photoshopped pics, at that. It makes no difference, of course, because at the end of the day you still have your dick but, buddy, do yourself a favor: quit lying to yourself. As soon as you can be honest with yourself you'll be able to get over whatever complex you have surrounding your dick.

------------------------------
I've got a bone to pick with the morning sun and the first last call...
vb2on.gif
coldstoli
Gold Member

Mon May 26, 2008 3:37pm
pic has been on the net at least since 1997.
???????

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is hard to follow.
bottom line my pics are me and "some" are trying to deny all of it. MY pics have been on the web for over 11 years and stolen over and over again by others. I want to prove it if necessary, but maybe they are just not worth it. THIS IS ME!!!!!!I PROMISE!!!!

I WORKED HARD OVER 20 YEARS TO GET TO THIS AND THIS WAS AT THE 10 YEAR TIME. I CAN NOT GET ANY BIGGER. ONLY BETTER!!!!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I find it hard to follow too. I just know that coldstoli is an asshole (we have history together on another site). He probably won't see this thread, vpasqual, so I'd message him in private.

I'm not entirely sure about your photos, vpasqual. Maybe you should make a validation photo of yourself. As for coldstoli, I think half his pics are fake--especially the cock pics.

Media
bottom line my pics are me and "some" are trying to deny all of it. MY pics have been on the web for over 11 years and stolen over and over again by others. I want to prove it if necessary, but maybe they are just not worth it. THIS IS ME!!!!!!I PROMISE!!!!

I WORKED HARD OVER 20 YEARS TO GET TO THIS AND THIS WAS AT THE 10 YEAR TIME. I CAN NOT GET ANY BIGGER. ONLY BETTER!!!!

why do you care what anyone else thinks or says? You know what you've got, and so do the women in your life. Isn't that enough?