To be clear...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi: I am one of the unhung, if you do not know me. Since 2000 I have shrunk from 6" pushing to about 5". It's weird as I haven't gained weight. The girth in 2000 I thought I saw once at a little over 5" was down to about 4.5" in 2002. I have no idea what it is now. Flaccid, I go into negative numbers. Again as you may know, I am black and the above appears rare for black males from what I've heard and seen. I do not wish to be the stereotype of black males that have them 10"+. I have no desire to be huge. All I want is to be bigger. I mean no disrespect or offense to giant guys, but this is one guy who is not jealous of you. I am however jealous of the guys who are about 7x6". I would be most comfortable with that and to the new guys here that size who think you're small, you're not. to those who are 8" here and think you don't belong, you're the average here. This is LPSG not HPSG. You're fine to be here. I know I am unwelcomed yet welcomed, being that I don't belong yet included. That is all. I am not one of the unhung who want to be hugely hung. I only want enough not to have any worries.

2. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: I think (and I hope I speak for all) that you are always welcome here.

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

Oh, geez yes!!! Always welcome indeed. I know we all wish we had a bit more or less of certain things, but friends more than anything.

4. blar

blar New Member

Man happi for as long as i visited this site i have seen you always post. Why do you think youÂ’re unwelcome by some? heck your practicality a veteran here if its some new member that said something...you can practically tell that person to leave :p

but even though the forums title is lpsg i have seen many people come here that don't fit the category.....this site is free for anybody to visit not just people that fit the category

Draft saved Draft deleted