To be honest... part 1

pinacle77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To be honest... part 1

I have always had fantasies and just wondered in general what it would be like having sex with other men in a group setting. But alot of what seemed to occupy my mind while having these naughty taboo fantasies about other guys was what it would be like to have a massive cock in my mouth while stroking 2 other cocks in my hands till all 3 massive dicks start twitching, throbbing and pulsating as they proceed to spurt rope after rope of hot thick white cum all over my face and my 9 inch rigid hard cock.
Anyway, one night a couple of years ago, it was a little after 12:30 and I was up doing my usual routine after my girlfriend and I had gotten really high and fucked each others brains out and she had headed home for the evening. My activities usually involved me getting even more high and then proceeding to edge like crazy to bisexual and huge cocks cumming fucking sucking spurting and jerking. Well, in the middle of all this debauchery with my own 9 1/2 inch cock I realized I didnt have enough shit to last me the night, so I reached over and got my phone and dialed the only two people who would even be able to get me more shit this late at night. Rick and Dillon.
As I waited the phone rang 3 times and then dillon answered and said "Whats up man, you need some more party favors huh? Well Me and rick are just hanging out at his place, so you can just meet us over here and we will hook you up man."
Then there was a moment of silence until Dillon finally asked " So hey I could do you a favor & hook you up fatter than you could imagine...if you might be willing to in turn do me a favor as well... Another moment of silence followed until my voice spoke and I said " so what kind of xxx rated favor is lurking inside that filthy mind of yours rick? "
"Well, remember 2 days ago when you came by for some shit, and you used our bathroom?"
"Yeah, I remember."
"when you did, you left your phone open and all your pics were right there... ummmm especially the 6 pics of that 9 inch monster youve been keeping all to yourself that lives in those khaki's of yours . I mean goddamn, once I caught a glimpse at what youre packing, I had to take a shot at getting you into bed with me and Dillon and our thick long dicks."
Then it all hit me at once! Rick and Dillon want me to hangout with them tonight and get so spun and get my 9 inch cock so hard & dripping with pre cum, like a faucet where I'll have this hunger for as much of thier 10 inch cocks as I can take. But then I felt my cock stiffen & twitch as I thought about it in my mind. That was when I realized Id never get a better opertunity most likely. My cock was now completely erect and I heaerd my self say "ok Ill tell you what, ive been curious about it so I guess it will be fun, just get me really high and It will be all good."
"Oh will smoke a ton of shit before and during. You'll be so spun, youll be begging for our big erect penises. In your mouth in your hands and in your ass!"
"alright, Ill be there in 15 minutes man"
After driving to there apartment, with a 9 and a half inch erection in my pants leaking tons of precum i was ready to get fucked up and suck on some thick long
penis. after i knocked they answered rather quickly, and they both were totally naked with the biggest hardest cocks I had ever seen in person. I walked in and rick got my coat for me, and dillon took my belt, after which my pants were much looser and my 9 and half inch massive cock flopped forward and made a big tent in my pants. they both had already been smoking up quite alot of shit, and told me I had to catch up. they loaded another bowl and told me it was all for me to smoke to get me in the right frame of mind. As I was smoking it I looked over at dillon and rick to see them rubbing their monster cocks amd staring at the giant ten in my pants. there big weiners were ozzing so much precum It collected in a pool on the floor in front of them. this plus the shit made me even harder and my own big penis drip like a runny faucet with the largest amount of precum Id ever had come out of my giant purple mushroom tip.
" So man why dont you get comfortable and take off those clothes so we can see that massive monster in the flesh." dillon said, letting the shit take over as he licked his lipsand rubbed the outside of my crotch
At this point I was on my 6 hit off the pipe, and started feeling those urges I felt while I was alone, and said "Man Im so fucking spun, will you guys take my cock out for me?
"Will I?! Look who your asking! let me see that cockzilla o i can stroke it for you."
Then they both reached for my cock and yanked my clothes all off till I was sitting there naked just like them, with my 9 inch penis rigid and throbbing with veins all allong the lenghth of it bulged and ready. they both quickly sat in a circle with me and started rubbing all 3 of our huge cocks together.