To be or not to be a hand washer...

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a feeling this is a lost Seinfeld episode or something :rolleyes:

i will admit tho, that the thought has sort of entered my head...at my job, the bathrooms are in a hallway that, for some reason, places them directly across from a few offices with huge windows that face the bathroom...so when you walk out you tend to be face-to-face with someone sitting there...and occasionally i walk in, wash my hands or face and walk back out in a minute, and i've gotten some strange glances...altho i guess that's better than the looks i could get if i disappeared in there for 45 minutes or something

theseareghosts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you seem to think that people are timing you and caring what you are doing while in the bathroom.

in general people are too wrapped up in themselves to notice let alone care what you are doing anywhere, let alone a bathroom. this includes you for having these thoughts.

and honestly, why would even care what someone thought about what you were doing in there? you know what happened, isnt that what counts? the bathroom police are not coming for you.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I you're really worried about about it, you can make an ostentatious show of keeping your hands in the air, in an obvious "drying" attitude, as you come out.

The sad(pathetic) thing is, I'd be likely to do that, were I one to wash my hands at a restaurant before I eat.

The prime example that comes to my mind is if I'm' walking down a street and realise I forget something, then i have to make it obvious. I can't just turn around and go back, I have to stop, look thoughtful/worried, check my pockets etc before returning from the way I came. :worried:

I'm very observant and analytical, and I would notice these thigns about other people myself. So my mind assumes that other people would notice it about me too. (Yes, I am extremely self/image-conscious)

It's something I can't shake and doubt I ever will. :redface:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll be honest...I've never understood why people wash their hands after taking a leak. Personally, I do it the other way around: I wash my hands before pissing.

My cock basically stays nice and safe inside my pants when I'm in public. My hands, on the other hand, are all over the place, touching all sorts of things...you get the point.

So what makes more sense? Touching your cock with your germ-infested fingers and then washing your hands (and leaving your cock infested)? Or washing your grubby mitts beforehand, keeping your cock nice and clean?

As for the timing appearance issue...who gives a flying fuck? If anyone were to actually challenge you on the longevity of your restroom visits, turning the obvious question back on them would instantly illuminate their own (much more profound) weirdness.

nsxdotcom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, seems that I'm now labeled as an anal retentive, idiotic asshole for even posting. Good times.

I think that my question might have been misinterpreted.

The reason I posted was that I never, ever cared about the topic until I realized that other people were talking about the habits of my friend. It was then that I paid attention to it to see if what they were gossiping about was even a possibility. Since others have made comments, I was essentially wondering if this was a common practice...? Obviously, there are people out there (at least in my area) that pay attention to this kind of thing. I never knew that there was a person alive that cared.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Your friends need to worry about more important things. When I go to the bathroom to just wash my hands before I eat, I just excuse myself from the table and say something about that "I'll be right back, I need to go wash my hands." No one cares AND it might get others to wash their hands as well.

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just to say one thing on this topic,NEVER eat the complimentary peanuts on the bar in the pub, because of the people who DO NOT wash there hands after taking a piss:eek:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:sucks:
I'll be honest...I've never understood why people wash their hands after taking a leak. Personally, I do it the other way around: I wash my hands before pissing.

My cock basically stays nice and safe inside my pants when I'm in public. My hands, on the other hand, are all over the place, touching all sorts of things...you get the point.

So what makes more sense? Touching your cock with your germ-infested fingers and then washing your hands (and leaving your cock infested)? Or washing your grubby mitts beforehand, keeping your cock nice and clean?

As for the timing appearance issue...who gives a flying fuck? If anyone were to actually challenge you on the longevity of your restroom visits, turning the obvious question back on them would instantly illuminate their own (much more profound) weirdness.

i agree with you ...............:sucks:

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The prime example that comes to my mind is if I'm' walking down a street and realise I forget something, then i have to make it obvious. I can't just turn around and go back, I have to stop, look thoughtful/worried, check my pockets etc before returning from the way I came. :worried:

that's a great example because i think 99% of the world does that...seeing it at school was always a big thing, because people would stop, spin around then start yelling "oh fuck i left my book" or whatever...its a strange human condition, because there were times you could tell the person was saying it loud enough so that the people around them could hear, but not loud enough to make it seem that they're trying to let the people around them hear, yknow?

i've found myself specifically holding back the "oh shit" looks/actions when i forget something, and forcing myself to just stop in the middle of the sidewalk (or whatever) and spin around, heading back where i came from

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, if it's that much of a concern, you could always announce, before you go in the restroom, in a very loud voice,

"I'M NOT GOING TO PEE, I'M JUST GOING IN TO WASH MY HANDS, THAT'S WHY I WON'T BE IN THERE VERY LONG."

I absolutely cannot imagine someone who didn't give the hands a quick wash before eating (I usually wait until after I order... then I dont' have to worry about whether or not the menu was handled with less-than-clean hands. And if the room is set up so that I cannot get out without touching the doorknob, I just use the paper towel I dried my hands with. No, I don't trust "surfaces" in public places to be clean enough.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:lmao:
Well, if it's that much of a concern, you could always announce, before you go in the restroom, in a very loud voice,

"I'M NOT GOING TO PEE, I'M JUST GOING IN TO WASH MY HANDS, THAT'S WHY I WON'T BE IN THERE VERY LONG."

I absolutely cannot imagine someone who didn't give the hands a quick wash before eating (I usually wait until after I order... then I dont' have to worry about whether or not the menu was handled with less-than-clean hands. And if the room is set up so that I cannot get out without touching the doorknob, I just use the paper towel I dried my hands with. No, I don't trust "surfaces" in public places to be clean enough.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :wiggle: