To be outspoken in this Lair.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote : But don't think you are going to tell me anything I already did not know about my country, or my people.

I should expect not no, I do however wish to humiliate you about it.
Boy, I said boy, your lips are flappin but nothing is shooting, I mean saying, I mean spitting, I mean coming out!

Now, I once, I mean already asked you to spit, I say, talk, I save give a, I say say your piece! Quit beating around the bush, boy!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is the perversity within the human soul, would not the prudent thing to do is concentrate our efforts on the advancement of this species, rather than study the human reproductive system to no end...to no end.

and in the end what was the conclusion to such discussion, Jelousy, Pain, Aggravation. Yes, Acerbic, Taunting Recuring.

im not sure we meet anyone after this life but if we were too, what achivements would we present, and to what would we receive merit, obviously there are those that are overflowing, full of there own ideas, such a post as this will receive endless execration, dont tell me what to do with my time the reception hisses, the question remains...is it really your time?

When I look at such things I begin to wounder about the sainity of us all.

Im sure youll close with your very typical intelligent argument, I wish you could hear the sarcasim for this line, because I submit, I already know my response have trust in me its not anticipated.
:confused:
Okay...what ever!:biggrin1:
Have a good one (what ever)...

B_46and2

1st Like
Media
What is the perversity within the human soul, would not the prudent thing to do is concentrate our efforts on the advancement of this species, rather than study the human reproductive system to no end...to no end.

and in the end what was the conclusion to such discussion, Jelousy, Pain, Aggravation. Yes, Acerbic, Taunting Recuring.

im not sure we meet anyone after this life but if we were too, what achivements would we present, and to what would we receive merit, obviously there are those that are overflowing, full of there own ideas, such a post as this will receive endless execration, dont tell me what to do with my time the reception hisses, the question remains...is it really your time?

Im sure youll close with your very typical intelligent argument, I wish you could hear the sarcasim for this line, because I submit, I already know my response have trust in me its not anticipated.

Very nice, Yavin. :hail:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Yavin, the luminosity supplants the deluded. It never confronts nor self-exposes.
Your mission was to achieve connectivity from T1 to C3.
It was not to have all sockets shouting 'abort,' 'imprevu' and 'c.c. red.'
Your instructions were: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
If you are in Quadrant Three, your current instructions are: اسكت, سكت, غلق جميع اّبواب, غلق كل شىء, صمت, أخرس .
Your code is currently being read, and your account tabulated.
Flat-lining is expected.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Learn to write/spell. You try to sound intelligible and righteous but you aren't. Are you one of those angry little guys with the angry 'little guy's?

Yavin

Just Browsing
Media
I just like cock
That isn't a crime is it?

Crime no, Restraining to the Quest...Yes

Lol! Exactly, what else do you want me to do. What I do with my own life is my buisness. Life is to be enjoyed; and if cocks make you happy! Go for it man!

Your life is your own if you so choose it, but you use the fruit of all other beautiful plants with no credit due, no contribution, no.

Who is to speak for the man who found a way to jump to platform two, and because all others knew the path to follow are they but sheep in sheep's outfits, are they the small. Do they but think for themself's and hear for themself's.. see for themselfs, why no contribution...

Now I ask you... how do we get to platform three?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
You speak for your community senor rubirosa, but in the end all that matters to you...is you, and all that matters to me...is me.

Yavin, differentiation mangled, code-bearing utilities smurmed.

U2hhZG93IFByaWVzdCBvZiBFVSBTZXJ2ZXJzIGlz
IGJhY2ssIH lvdSBzdGlsbCBtYWtlIG1lIGxh
dWdoIHdpdGggeW91ciBzdHVwaWQgY29tbW
VudHMgb24gcGVuaX

U2hhZG93IFByaWVzdCBvZiBFVSBT
ZXJ2ZXJzIGlzIGJhY2ssIH lvdSBzdGlsbCBtYWtlIG1lIGxh
dWdoIHdpdGggeW91ciBzdHVwaWQg
Y29tbWVudHMgb24gcGVuaX

U2hhZG93IFByaWVzdCB
vZiBFVSBTZXJ2ZXJzIGlz
IGJhY2ssIH lvdSBzdGlsbCBtYWtlIG1
lIGxh