To Big for one hand

love2trybig1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi this guy that I am seeing is 9.5 long and very thick...he is un cut (about 7 inches around) that is the narrowest part
He has a nice one there is really a lot of fat on it, the only body fat he has in there. He is so thick I cannot get my hand around the ridge of his head. I am really bad with using two hands...there any advice you give to me help

chrisndenv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, you could give me his name and number. :biggrin1:

Why don't you ask him to masturbate for you? Tell him that you want to learn how to handle his piece or slab whathaveyou. He'll be flattered that you are acknowledging the girth of his fatty and horned up by the sex play! Win, Win.

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
love2trybig1 said:
Hi this guy that I am seeing is 9.5 long and very thick...he is un cut (about 7 inches around) that is the narrowest part
He has a nice one there is really a lot of fat on it, the only body fat he has in there. He is so thick I cannot get my hand around the ridge of his head. I am really bad with using two hands...there any advice you give to me help

Alot of fat on the penis? mmm :rolleyes:

Either he's a pumper(and thats not fat), or he had fat or something injected in his penis...eww :tongue:

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
love2trybig1 said:
...I am really bad with using two hands...there any advice you give to me?
It's just like getting to Carnagie Hall - practice, practice, practice. Communicate too. I love having mine in two good hands, but if what she's doing hurts, hinders, or doesn't do a thing for me, I tell her.

Take care

Ceg