To bulge or not to bulge?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_bigbanana, Dec 18, 2009.

1. B_bigbanana

B_bigbanana New Member

Serious. What is the best way to hide a bulge? It may be weird to say, but I don't like my crotch being looked too much by a guy or girl. I don't have an enormous bulge, but I don't false advertising either. I say all this because I feel it has hindered my relations to people out in public and given me unwanted and awkward attention. Commando is for sure out of the question! 'Tighty-whities' help a little bit.

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

tighter briefs or larger size pants

3. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Get some tighties that have a little spandex in the mix. That'll hold the monster in check.

But seriously, dude, is a little attention such a bad thing? All those gals and dudes drooling over something they know they can have, but only if you'll let 'em? That, bud, is what I call good clean fun. Enjoy it!

4. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

What does that phrase even mean, exactly? If they are strangers, I don't have "relations to people out in public"; they're strangers, so who cares what they think as long as you're not doing something illegal or at least ridiculous? And if the "people" are friends or relatives, then your "relations" with them surely aren't "hindered" in public or private, as appropriate.

5. craf

Gold Member

Albums:
    to bulge.

6. surfgar0393

surfgar0393 New Member

Albums:
    it can be awkward being known as "the guy with the bulge", but it's not all bad. I started seriously working out my legs about a year ago and now my thighs touch and don't leave any room for my big balls to hide... tighter underwear is helping to keep my bulge kinda mellow.

7. D_Barney_Ballstomper

D_Barney_Ballstomper Account Disabled

A boxer-brief type of underwear. The spandex material is able to "minimize" the bulge without too much discomfort and the extended lining allows you to place your penis and/or balls in strategic positions that reduce the bulge, but allow you to move mostly normally still.

8. greengrass_89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm with the other guys...Just wear what's comfortable and if there's a bulge, so be it. People like seeing it ;)

9. D_Armoniel Dirtydong

D_Armoniel Dirtydong Account Disabled

I would say larger pants. A lot of people don't like baggy jeans, but if you are a 32 get a 34. Just don't go too high because a tight belt on looser pants can create an even larger looking bulge than you may have now.

10. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you are talking about dress trousers or chinos then wear pleated ones. If you want to wear jeans, then I don't know of a solution.

11. badinfluence

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Bulge always.

12. greengrass_89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This thread hasn't been touched in a while, so I'll post. lol
    I have been working a new job for almost 2 months now, and before I started work I went to buy new clothes for the job. I now have 2 pairs of chino cut corduroys. I know a lot of guys like to see guys in cords, as do I. I have discovered that when I wear the cords with boxers, it all but tells you exactly how big my dick is. It makes the bulge very obvious. It's quite entertaining when you catch people looking. lol I wear them shamelessly to work a couple times a week. Even caught my boss glancing down at my crotch. And he's straight. lol

13. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree it is a bit entertaining when you catch someone gazing at your man bulge... happens all the time.... then they try to dart their eyes away quickly... lol BUSTED!

14. opener_74

opener_74 Member

Albums:
    Flaunt it if u got it!!!!

15. somewhatimpressive

Albums:
    I was a bit conflicted about this a few months ago, as a teacher of teens...but since then I have gotten some slightly less slim pants for work and some different underwear. Seems to have made it less noticeable. Outside of work, I'm occasionally self conscious, but the ramifications aren't quite the same...and can, in fact, be positive. :biggrin1:

16. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd recommend wearing a kimono.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted