To Catch a Predator's Chris Hansen's naked pix coming to the internet?

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last week, The National Enquirer broke the news that To Catch a Predator host Chris Hansen had been "caught" himself — cheating on his wife.

Now, The Daily Mail reports that Hansen also engaged in "sexting" during the affair. And those pics may be coming soon to a computer near you…

"'One of the images shows Chris standing in a hotel room in front of a large mirror. He's wearing only a white bathrobe that's completely open – showing off his entire chest and midsection – with one hand concealing his genitals.'"
To Catch a Glimpse of Chris Hansen's Genitals | Tosh.0 Blog

I wonder if he lured his mistress with a pitcher of sweet tea.

:rolleyes:

human

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't wait to see his body, especially in nude. I think goregous men should show their nude bodies more often. It's a waste if they have the beautiful bodies and not letting the professional photographers to take theri pictures in nude so that they can keep them for memory when they are older since beauty will not last forever; or sharing them with others for enjoyment.

human

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although I didn't agree with the way he was trying to trap and catch other people in his TV show, but I just want to see his nude body :)