to 'catch' women or men

extremely-huge

Sexy Member
Media
is it easier to "catch" women or men for a date , when using the fact you have a big cock? i think it's much easier when people know you've a big cock to "catch them for a date. what experiences do you have ?????? ??? :eek:

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
all kidding aside, this can seriously work to ones disadvantage, my point being a good friend of mine over in sweden, horse-hung soft, never saw him hard, but i can just imagine, and all the chicks only wanted him for that, he would fall in love everytime and get rejected once they had had a taste of the big-boy downstairs ... i felt badly for him, because he is a great guy, really sincere ... so sometimes it can be a curse too, depending on how you handle it

bhamjaimie: I agree, it can be a curse. You need to tell people on a "need to know" basis. For me the word got around at high school and I ended up like the guy in Sweden with lots of sex and not much else

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Being large CAN be a curse...if one allows it to be.

It all depends upon the man himself and exactly what he seeks in a relationship.

While it may not be TOTALLY possible for many men to conceal suggestions of their sizes, there are ways nonetheless to "downplay it" and not make it the center of attention in meeting someone or, in developing a meaningful relationship.

A man can pretty much determine his own destiny to some degree. If his "wares" happen to be his strongest asset, then pity him further down life's road. Sooner or later his shortcomings (elsewhere) are bound to become known.

ORCABOMBER: I agree Bender, heck, lord knows what people think my best asset is!

I'm so secretive, I forget I'm hung at times! :D I mean, I'm not pulling anyone with that!

Xtremely-huge: oh i couldn't be secret about it, I always use it to get women, it works great I just wear tight pants, I love to show off my 17" monster ;D

ORCABOMBER: Well I'm not hung enough to catch whales with it. :D

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
[quote author=benderten2001 link=board=youth;num=1079307506;start=0#5 date=03/24/04 at 21:12:21]Being large CAN be a curse...if one allows it to be.....A man can pretty much determine his own destiny to some degree.  If his "wares" happen to be his strongest asset, then pity him further down life's road.   Sooner or later his shortcomings (elsewhere) are bound to become known.[/quote]

After 18 years of living with a very noticeable penis, I think I'm finally figuring out how to "manage" it, such that it's just one feature in the eyes of other people. Sure, there are plenty of time when I'm an exhibitionist, whether for attention or to freak people out, but I also want to be loved and befriended for more that just a superhuman schlong, which I'm finding is just as hard with women as with men.

bigbebop: well let's think if evey guy and/or girl knows that u have a huge cock and if ur only getting some because of it than you are an object. any way love should not matter on cock size.

belcurv: [quote author=bigbebop link=board=youth;num=1079307506;start=0#10 date=04/08/04 at 16:49:58]any way love should not matter on cock size.
[/quote]

(groaan)
Cock size can be a legitimate factor in love, unless you believe that it makes ABSOLUTELY no difference what ANY aspect of a person's physical body is like when you romanticize them.
I really think a lot of hung guys get into "just sex" because they let the people who only want their cocks do so too easily. You should test them more, not have sex til the 15th date, or 20th date, or whatever. Be blatantly honest, tell them you don't want to be used.
There were a couple of guys in my life who I started to fall in love with who were exceptionally well hung. It never got very far because they were never giving it a chance, were always off screwing around with somebody else cuz they were so much in demand. I think you let the "users" ruin you by giving in to them too easily. When someone who sincerely loves you for your whole self comes along, your ability to recognize it leaves you because someone less sincere is taking a run at you. In the cases I mentioned, I would have really loved them, but I could see they were so spoiled rotten from all the attention, they couldn't tell the difference between someone who just wanted their dick and someone like me who was really falling for them as a person, and whose dick was just a contributing factor. The only solution is to stick to ONE PERSON at a TIME, for at least four or six or eight or whatever months... and again, don't have any kind of sex where they get to have your cock for a long time.

Pappy

Media
[quote author=extremely-huge link=board=youth;num=1079307506;start=0#4 date=03/24/04 at 15:06:33]with a big cock you are an "object"???[/quote]

I'm sorry you feel that way EH. I am not nor have I ever been and "object". The "but" of a lot of jokes, yes, but never an object. I have standards and I stick to them. I don't bed down with a date on the first date or the second or third as far as that goes. I will usually crawl in the sack with a date about the 5th date. I like to get to know the person a little and not treat them like a sex object. I do this mainly because I don't want to be treated that way.

Call me old fashioned if you want but that's the way I was raised. 8)