To Clone My Dick? or Not?

Kazon: I am seeking advice group.

Many of my past hit & run encounters as well as a few x's have noted that they wished they could keep my dick :blink: ...I know that cuts both ways. Mind you I am a modest 8 x 4, however I stay as hard as 3 Jaguar payments, with substantive cum volume & distance shots for 3 to 4 nuts in a row ( no breaks inbetween). I recently read an add for a product that will allow me to make a detailed rubber copy of dick.

Has anyone had any experience with a product like this? If so, how was it?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Kazon@Dec 30 2004, 11:19 AM
I am seeking advice group.

Many of my past/present hit & run encounters as well as a few x's have noted that they wished they could keep my dick :blink: ...I know that cuts both ways. Mind you I am a modest 8 x 4, however I stay as hard as 3 Jaguar payments, with substantive cum volume & distance shots for 3 to 4 nuts back to back. I recently read an add for a product that will allow me to make a detailed rubber copy of dick.

[post=270844]Quoted post[/post]​
I don't know the website for cloning dicks, but if we are going to start doing it, I would rather clone one besides my own. I might as well move up to a bigger and better product while I am at it.

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Kazon@Dec 30 2004, 05:19 PM

Many of my past/present hit & run encounters as well as a few x's have noted that they wished they could keep my dick :blink: ...I know that cuts both ways. Mind you I am a modest 8 x 4, however I stay as hard as 3 Jaguar payments, with substantive cum volume & distance shots for 3 to 4 nuts back to back. I recently read an add for a product that will allow me to make a detailed rubber copy of dick.

Some resources, but you will find more by googling

An itw, with the Goddess : http://www.cynthiaplastercaster.com/

And, among several suppliers :

http://www.createamate.com/default.aspx
http://www.cloneyourbone.com/product_info.htm
http://www.morningwoodlabs.com/czone/products.htm

But no experience here :)

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I joked to someone that I'd make a cast or mould of my dick and send it to her. She was actually really into it lol. I suppose you could give a girl a mould of your dick but that would be a sign of something sexual, at least that you wanted sex with her one more time. Of course you could do it just to spite her and show her what she's missing out on. The choice, as they say, is YOURS. :)

Kazon:
Originally posted by thefrench_h+Dec 30 2004, 02:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thefrench_h &#064; Dec 30 2004, 02:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kazon@Dec 30 2004, 05:19 PM

Many of my past/present hit & run encounters as well as a few x&#39;s have noted that they wished they could keep my dick  :blink: ...I know that cuts both ways.  Mind you I am a modest 8 x 4, however I stay as hard as 3 Jaguar payments, with substantive cum volume & distance shots for 3 to 4 nuts back to back.  I recently read an add for a product that will allow me to make a detailed rubber copy of dick.

Has anyone had any experience with a product like this?  If so, how was it?

Some resources, but you will find more by googling

An itw, with the Goddess : http://www.cynthiaplastercaster.com/

And, among several suppliers :

http://www.createamate.com/default.aspx
http://www.cloneyourbone.com/product_info.htm
http://www.morningwoodlabs.com/czone/products.htm

But no experience here :)
[post=270859]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
:D :D :D Kewel..Many thanks. Now I have more options

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I first heard about this while shopping for sex toys online. The website I found is http://www.makeyourowndildo.com/ and I wanna try it. I was trying to get people to buy me the kits for christmas and then I would send them the finished product. I&#39;ll have to check out those other sites.

Kazon: B) Knight-7x6...so true you are...In most instances though, I do not wish to repeat episodes. However, for making such a comment of keeping my dick :ph34r: giving out the copies of me would be intended as a reminder of what they r missing...lol
Originally posted by Knight&#045;7x6@Dec 30 2004, 11:01 PM
I joked to someone that I&#39;d make a cast or mould of my dick and send it to her.  She was actually really into it lol.  I suppose you could give a girl a mould of your dick but that would be a sign of something sexual, at least that you wanted sex with her one more time.  Of course you could do it just to spite her and show her what she&#39;s missing out on.  The choice, as they say, is YOURS. :)
[post=270968]Quoted post[/post]​

pippi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ive made two "clones" of my dick. they are not useable, as the are out of plaster, but they make an interesting kind of decoration. my tip ist that you not use one of this kits, as they are ripoffs. rather buy the materials on your own. for the molding from the body i sugest "algin". its the type of mold detist use for teeth molds so its very gentle to the body and gets hard very fast. the mould is not very stable and you should seen make a plaster positive. from this you can use industrial material to make new and more stable molds and in turn postivies in all materials you like.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started a thread on this subject last summer.
DMW gave some good advice about the do-it-yourself at home type deal.
I still havent tried it.

patinero38: Well, I&#39;m an artist and have experience with moulding and casting. Made a lot af peniscasts but the problem is that a penis often changes in form, lenght and grith varieing between flaccid, semi/and hardon.

This makes it difficult to make a non blurred mould. I often wonder, with all these kits, how does one less handy or less familiar with these products will cope.

I think they&#39;re not rip off, as they pack the right substances, but only they are presented as far too easy to work with.

Still I like moulds, but try to buy your materials at a specified shop, would be cheaper... :p

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by ashlar@Jan 4 2005, 11:34 AM
I plan on becomming a professional&#33; :p
[post=271978]Quoted post[/post]​
Ashlar you have the quickest wit of just about anyone I know. Something seems to fall out of your mouth all the time. No one on this forum can beat you at quick wit at some of the things posted. Thanks for posting. We enjoy looking to see what you will say next. That English major must be working after all.

*Ashlar&#39;s brain functions well. Apparently other parts work well too.* :lol:

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Freddie53+Jan 4 2005, 01:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Jan 4 2005, 01:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ashlar@Jan 4 2005, 11:34 AM
I plan on becomming a professional&#33; :p
[post=271978]Quoted post[/post]​
Ashlar you have the quickest wit of just about anyone I know. Something seems to fall out of your mouth all the time. No one on this forum can beat you at quick wit at some of the things posted. Thanks for posting. We enjoy looking to see what you will say next. That English major must be working after all.

*Ashlar&#39;s brain functions well. Apparently other parts work well too.* :lol:
[post=272028]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

*L* I have a gift for babbling, most of the time I&#39;m shocked if someone can even make sense out of what I have to say let alone hold those words in any high measure ;)

Thanks Freddie :)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have made many penis casts in various media. It does take some practice, but once you have the technique down you can make some beautifully lifelike cock forms with amazing detail. They make great paperweights and doorstops.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jan 4 2005, 09:21 PM
I have made many penis casts in various media. It does take some practice, but once you have the technique down you can make some beautifully lifelike cock forms with amazing detail. They make great paperweights and doorstops.
[post=272159]Quoted post[/post]​

Awww I want one&#33;&#33;&#33;

Pretty please DMW, my little cooban muffin ;)
*tickles*

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
And if they&#39;re made right, I guess they make good sex toys. You can fuck yourself, double-fuck a woman by yourself, or help train a woman to handle your dick.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 4 2005, 10:41 PM
And if they&#39;re made right, I guess they make good sex toys. You can fuck yourself, double-fuck a woman by yourself, or help train a woman to handle your dick.
[post=272188]Quoted post[/post]​

Any chance of getting a copy of yours mailed to me JonB? ;) ;)

Kazon: Ashlar a Shout out to ya&#33;

I am on the same page as Freddie 53. I like your quick sense of humor. Between you amd MZ...I have had some very hearty laughs in my short time on LPSG & U R cute to. :blush:

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Kazon@Jan 5 2005, 06:44 AM
Ashlar a Shout out to ya&#33;

I am on the same page as Freddie 53. I like your quick sense of humor. Between you amd MZ...I have had some very hearty laughs in my short time on LPSG & U R cute to. :blush:
[post=272282]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank ye Kazon :) I think I spoke with you briefly in chat ... I remember the one photo on your profile. Zora and I are partners in crime so to speak, were always wreaking havock in one way or another ;)

*hugs*

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by ashlar+Jan 5 2005, 12:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Jan 5 2005, 12:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kazon@Jan 5 2005, 06:44 AM
Ashlar a Shout out to ya&#33;

I am on the same page as Freddie 53.  I like your quick sense of humor.  Between you amd MZ...I have had some very hearty laughs in my short time on LPSG & U R cute to. :blush:
[post=272282]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank ye Kazon :) I think I spoke with you briefly in chat ... I remember the one photo on your profile. Zora and I are partners in crime so to speak, were always wreaking havock in one way or another ;)

*hugs*
[post=272344]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Ashlar did you ever get that right. "Partners in Crime". When we all get hauled off to jail for public indecency, our alibi is going to be "But Madame Zora and Ashlar made us do it."

*Madame Zora is holding whip in hand*
*Ashlar is holding feather*

Oh Ashlar that tickles :blush: :blush: