To current and Ex smokers.......

SkinnyCock69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello everyone,

Quick question.......I've been smoking for about 7 years now and I've been thinking about the time when I didn't smoke whether or not my erection has firmer, harder....etc....Any ex-smokers out there notice a significant difference when they stopped?

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
The only thing that changed when I quit smoking is the fact that I quit smoking. I was told my allergies would get less severe; they're still just as bad. I was told I wouldn't be as congested all the time; no change. I was told I would have better erections; no change. I was told I would the tickle in the back of my throat that makes me wanna cough would go away; it's still there.

I'm glad I don't smoke anymore, but it didn't seem to make much of a difference in my health or sex life.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only thing that changed when I quit smoking is the fact that I quit smoking. I was told my allergies would get less severe; they're still just as bad. I was told I wouldn't be as congested all the time; no change. I was told I would have better erections; no change. I was told I would the tickle in the back of my throat that makes me wanna cough would go away; it's still there.

I'm glad I don't smoke anymore, but it didn't seem to make much of a difference in my health or sex life.
Do you honestly believe that no longer smoking hasn't made a difference in your overall health?

I'll check back with you in like, 20 years. You know, the time when you'd probably be dead if you hadn't.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Google Jala Neti. It will clear your sinus problems up completely. You can be in awe and thank me later ;)

Seriously, it works.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey as a former smoker (smoked for 12 years, and been smoke free for 6 months), I must say the difference in my over all health...especially erection quality, and yes, size, is profound. About a month after I quit, I started to have almost painful erections for the first time since puberty, and my cock was bigger, b/c more blood was flowing to it. I'd recommend everyone stop smoking....not only for your total body health, but for a diamond hard, larger cock!

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't say I noticed any difference apart from putting weight on after I stopped. I'd been smoking 30 a day for 12 years and have been off them for just over seven years now.