to cut or not to cut

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My friend's about to have a baby, the dad is out of the picture. She isn't sure whether she should get her son circ'd or not. For my part, I advised her to get him snipped so he wont have to get it done later in life. How do you feel?

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh god, everyone on both sides is going to get flamed for this.... :wink:.... but here we go.

My personal opinion is that a man should be left to make a decision about his body for himself. Honestly, a very small percentage of men will ever have a problem with it, so there really isn't a need to do it now or proactively.

The only problem i have is not if it look better or feels better or whatever, thats besides the point. Personally i think a cut cock looks great! It comes down to the fact that we should all have the chance to decide what we want for our own bodies, and if he wants it done later for appearance reasons, he will have it done, but he will get to decide for himself.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
if it were my child, I would wait and let my son be the one who makes the decision. I don't like the fact that I was cut as a baby, though, if I had of been given the choice whether or not to have it done, I probably woulda said don't cut me, unless as a last resort for a health condition. BUT, it would have been my choice, not someone elses.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my first son i didnt have cut. but when he was six yrs old he had to be done. his foreskin was too tight the dr. told me. so we had him done. so when i had my second son i had him done at birth. wish i did my first one when he was born. i was with them both when they were done. watch them do my second one as a infant. better to get it done at birth than later on.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
but its unhygeinic

no offense, but neither is taking a shit and not taking a shower afterwards.....or eating without diligently scrubbing your hands clean. Kissing isn't hygenic, sex isn't hygenic. My point is that many things in life and the things we do/have in/on our bodies are not hygenic, but if you keep yourself clean (or as clean as possible) then everything will be honkey dorey

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Have her talk to the doctors about bringing him back when proper injected anesthetic can be used; the benzocaine creams only work skin-deep and take over 60 minutes to become effect, though they start cutting after about 15 minutes.

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What the hell is this bullshit, ANOTHER circumcision thread?!

It is seriously time for you guys to COOL IT with this stuff! All it ever leads to is arguments and nobody is ever going to change their already-ingrained position based on what you say!

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
What the hell is this bullshit, ANOTHER circumcision thread?!!

You're the one that started the thread; you wanted to know our opinion, and it seems like we've done our best to give you as much non-sensationalist answers as possible.

You're right, though; another internet debate has absolutely no effect on the new mother or her son. Let her decide.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What the hell is this bullshit, ANOTHER circumcision thread?!

It is seriously time for you guys to COOL IT with this stuff! All it ever leads to is arguments and nobody is ever going to change their already-ingrained position based on what you say!

Hey man, just giving you my opinion as to what I would do. Saying some of the things you said, such as its unhygenic, is a poor excuse to do or not do anything. oh and btw..... YOU STARTED THIS THREAD! Don't start a thread on whether to circumsize or not without expecting to get the same results all of the other circumsision related threads get.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Most Drs do not use anaethesia when performing circumcisions. Anaethesia is very dangerous to little persons. Yes, the babies do feel the pain. They cry and scream and pass out.

There is little medical benefit to circumcision. It is no more hygenic to be circumcised. Most of the men in the world are not circumcised and the vast majority of them have no problems with their foreskin.

Circumcisions are little more than plastic surgery done on a person that can not express his opinion on the matter. And NO a circumcised penis is not more attractive. Circumcision is amputation of healthy tissue. It is very rare that a male NEEDS a circumcision. It is not rare for a Dr to prescribe a circumcision saying the foreskin is too tight when a baby just to pay the mortgage on his house. A baby's foreskin can be attached to the glans even up to when the boy is 14 or 15 or sometimes older. It is just nature.

As for choice, I have the choice. I have done the research and the choice of circumcision is not for me.

I do know 3 or 4 guys and have talked to several others who did opt for the surgery as adults and they ALL say that it was a mistake.

Let the little feller have his dick the way HE wants it. It is all about choice. If I took you to the surgeon and had him cut on you without your permission I would be arrested. What is the difference?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most Drs do not use anaethesia when performing circumcisions. Anaethesia is very dangerous to little persons. Yes, the babies do feel the pain. They cry and scream and pass out.

There is little medical benefit to circumcision. It is no more hygenic to be circumcised. Most of the men in the world are not circumcised and the vast majority of them have no problems with their foreskin.

Circumcisions are little more than plastic surgery done on a person that can not express his opinion on the matter. And NO a circumcised penis is not more attractive. Circumcision is amputation of healthy tissue. It is very rare that a male NEEDS a circumcision. It is not rare for a Dr to prescribe a circumcision saying the foreskin is too tight when a baby just to pay the mortgage on his house. A baby's foreskin can be attached to the glans even up to when the boy is 14 or 15 or sometimes older. It is just nature.

As for choice, I have the choice. I have done the research and the choice of circumcision is not for me.

I do know 3 or 4 guys and have talked to several others who did opt for the surgery as adults and they ALL say that it was a mistake.

Let the little feller have his dick the way HE wants it. It is all about choice. If I took you to the surgeon and had him cut on you without your permission I would be arrested. What is the difference?

Bravo. Yes, the kid who needed it done at 6 was an exception. No one can say with a straight face that if you don't cut him at birth it will need to be done later. BS. The overwhelming majority of all men in the world are uncut. The only ones you can reasonably safely bet are cut are: Muslims, Jews, and Americans!