to cut or not to cut

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was wondering how long this joke/troll thread would keep going. When it went too long I admitted that it was a joke/troll thread. Why are people still posting here? Aren't there dozens of other threads JUST. LIKE. THIS ONE?

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Because I'm really curious as to WHY anyone would be so awful to their child as to NOT have him circumcised!?
1. women will make fun of him for being different "down there"
2. He'll probably need to get circumcised later in life anyhow
3. it's frankly disgusting, "dick cheese", EW!!!

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's it exactly. I guess people just see another circumcision thread and feel the need to put in their two cents on the subject. Again and again and again.

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because I'm really curious as to WHY anyone would be so awful to their child as to NOT have him circumcised!?
1. women will make fun of him for being different "down there"
2. He'll probably need to get circumcised later in life anyhow
3. it's frankly disgusting, "dick cheese", EW!!!

Firstly its wrong to circumcise a child for any reason other then medical. If its so badly that the family want the child to be "cut" then let the child decide when he is old enought to vote (18). This way he will be able to decide what way he wants to be for the rest of his days.

Most of the man around the world are uncut and most woman dont care if you are cut or not they are old enought to know that some family will have their son circumcised for religon, others for medical reasons.

On the side of female circumcision it have been illegal for some time now because people feel its wrong to do it. Well its wrong for a boy to have a part of him removed due to the thinking of parents that want him to be part of something like a club of cut dicks.

There is no facts that show that man probably need to get circumcised later in life anyhow, there are men that have died at the age of close to 100 and still had the dick in the same state as they were born aka uncut.

Being uncut is not frankly disgusting, we do wash ourself in the morning and clean away the "dick cheese".

Before posting comments like that you need to get your facts right.

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
But... Why?

You must be a very bored person.

The post directly above this one is why. This really takes no effort on my part, but it gives me sick sort of entertainment I guess. ^_^

And I'm willing to accept the observation that I must be a bored person from you, your having 1/10 my post count. I don't mean to offend or call you a noob or anything- seriously, anyone who posts much on any online forum must have a lot of free time I'd wager.

Last edited:

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The post directly above this one is why. This really takes no effort on my part, but it gives me sick sort of entertainment I guess. ^_^

And I'm willing to accept the observation that I must be a bored person from you, your having 1/10 my post count. I don't mean to offend or call you a noob or anything- seriously, anyone who posts much on any online forum must have a lot of free time I'd wager.

For a start I only decided to join up after reading the forum for ages and decided to sign up now. Also I tend not to post stupid stuff like "He'll probably need to get circumcised later in life anyhow".

Supeer Mario

Experimental Member
Media
My friend's about to have a baby, the dad is out of the picture. She isn't sure whether she should get her son circ'd or not. For my part, I advised her to get him snipped so he wont have to get it done later in life. How do you feel?
You gave her the best advise really. She should get her son circ'd.

My mum decided for my circ, though I was almost 17 at the time.

I never regret it.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Well, if you want to lose most of your sensitivity and risk E.D. later in life for no benefit but cosmetics, and if you like using lube because you don't glide in and out like it was designed to do, then you may want to get mutilated. I have worked the last few years to reverse the damage that the doctor did to me. It is not that safe a proceedure and there are complications. The incidence of circ is dropping even in the USA though it is lagging way behind most of the world. Look up foreskin restoration on the web and get some info on what hte foreskin really is and what it really does. It is NOT just a small flap of skin, it is a complex nerve rich structure with several functions and it is MUCH larger than the doctor will tell you. Once they cut it off, you can't have it back and growing a replacement takes years and lots of hard work. And then you never get back the 20,000 nerve endings you lost either.

THink carefully dude, don't amputate what works for anything but a VERY VERY good reason.