to date or not to date?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by schwulboy1989, Oct 6, 2009.

1. schwulboy1989

schwulboy1989 Active Member

Albums:
    I have a dilemma...I know myself well enough to know that to be pleased sexually, I need a guy who is at LEAST 6 inches, which doesn't seem difficult to find, and yet the last several guys that I was seeing turned out to be less than 5...their personalities were fine, but I knew I would never be pleased sexually...is it wrong that I dumped them (for "other reasons" of course)? It's not that sex is the ONLY thing I care about, but I do know that I need to be taken care of...any thoughts?

2. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

i totally understand you! I've dumped a guy before because he had 5 inches. I mean just the same way someone wouldn't want to date you because you're not his type physically then you should have the right to have your prejudgements.

3. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Look, I know that everyone says, the heart, the personality, etc., etc.

But, if there is something that we are not attracted to or satisfied with, then we are not going to be truly happy, which in turn when reflected, will cause the others some unhappiness.

We all have our likes and dislikes. I disapprove of using those preferences regarding who we are friends with, but when it comes to dating and/or sleeping with someone, I think we all have a right to pursue those ideals.

It can be body type, interests, facial features, or in your case, a minmum of size.

Don't beat yourself up over it, nor let anyone judge you for looking for what pleases you.

4. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Don't date. If they don't it for y'a, the whole relationship's going to crumble anyway.

5. schwulboy1989

schwulboy1989 Active Member

Albums:
    thanks for all of your responses, guys :)

Draft saved Draft deleted