To Drink or Not to Drink?

Do you drink (beer, wine, etc.) when posting/reading on LPSG?

• No, I never drink and write when I'm posting/reading.

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • Yes, I always drink and write when I'm posting/reading.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Sort of, I'll often have a beer or some wine when posting/reading.

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Other: I prefer the altered state of other substances when I'm posting/writing.

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
None of those options fit me. I can't say I'm never drinking alcohol when reading/posting, I certainly can't say always either.

I can't really vote in the poll as the options don't apply to me.

That said, I am a social drinker.

I have to echo what's already been stated...my presence on this site (or any other, for that matter) is completely decoupled from any state of inebriation. They literally have no interdependence as would seem to be implied by the poll options.

Frequently I type under the influence. Makes my answers shorter and to the point.

However, I don't see that Marleyisalegend guy around. He claimed to be hitting shots of something while writing. Frequently it showed through in his logic and anger. And Dragonfly was banned.

How many banned members are/were heavy drinkers?
Twice in as many weeks...and what an appropriate topic for you to dredge up these sour grapes yet again. :rolleyes:

It's obvious your little ego was wounded that she had the audacity to blow off your attentions...but it's more than a year gone by now that Dragonfly took the suicide exit from this site. Your insistence on kicking the dead horse has become
just pathetic at this point, particularly with the attempted mischaracterizations of her banning as some consequence of her behaviors. Seriously, let it go...it isn't healthy to carry around this sort of anger for so long, particularly not when it concerns some internet persona with whom you never had any real interaction.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I joined a couple years ago, and up until not that long ago, most of the time I'd be borderline sloshed while posting... but then I went back and re-read some of my old posts and saw how DUMB some of them were, so I've eased off on the alcohol considerably. Very rarely when I post now have I had any alcohol whatsoever.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with Manly Banisters, I'm in the "sometimes" category.

I'm often not here alone. Sometime's we're multi-tasking our relaxing, sitting on the couch with each other, watching something on TV, talking to each other, and casually browsing stuff on our computers. It's unwinding and relaxing for people with ADD. We have to pause and rewind the TV a lot. And sometimes we're drinking, sometimes not.

Other times I'm here because I'm bored and I'm all by myself. Then I'm sober. And bored.

Last edited:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I have to echo what's already been stated...my presence on this site (or any other, for that matter) is completely decoupled from any state of inebriation. They literally have no interdependence as would seem to be implied by the poll options.

Twice in as many weeks...and what an appropriate topic for you to dredge up these sour grapes yet again. :rolleyes:

It's obvious your little ego was wounded that she had the audacity to blow off your attentions...but it's more than a year gone by now that Dragonfly took the suicide exit from this site. Your insistence on kicking the dead horse has become
just pathetic at this point, particularly with the attempted mischaracterizations of her banning as some consequence of her behaviors. Seriously, let it go...it isn't healthy to carry around this sort of anger for so long, particularly not when it concerns some internet persona with whom you never had any real interaction.

It would be nice if you were making sense (and you aren't) but I have no idea what you are talking about. She typed in that she was once in a while not totally there...

Isn't your answer more about you than me?

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can't say I've ever been on here drunk. I rarely drink to that point, but when I do, count me in as a "fun drunk". I get sillier than usual, lol

That said... Are you willing to go skinny dipping with Drifterwood and Vince and I?

Uhh, I'd pay for that opportunity :biggrin1:

If you ask nice enough....

Next time, pleease call me?? (said so nice and sweet that honey bitters in comparison:tongue:)

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Can't say I've ever been on here drunk. I rarely drink to that point, but when I do, count me in as a "fun drunk". I get sillier than usual, lol

Uhh, I'd pay for that opportunity :biggrin1:

Next time, pleease call me?? (said so nice and sweet that honey bitters in comparison:tongue:)
Ill get drunk tomorrow and post on you visitors wall.