To gay/bi guys on here who play electric bass...

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

Just wondering if any gay/bi guys on here play electric bass, especiallly funky stuff, like jazz, funk, disco, funk/rock styles.

You don't have to respond on the thread, and can just send me a private message. Trust me, I have a reason for asking. :O)

Talk to you soon sexy men! :)

STRONGBACK

1st Like
Media
Why do such uncommonly attractive, masculine men play this instrument in the style you mention? Many of them have amazingly elongated fingers as well, beautiful hands.

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

Why do such uncommonly attractive, masculine men play this instrument in the style you mention? Many of them have amazingly elongated fingers as well, beautiful hands.

You have uncovered the main appeal to me of guys playing the bass and the very reason I started this thread! hehe

And btw, not all bass players are attractive. I've seen plenty of homely or buttass ugly ones! LOL

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

Just wanted to put another reply on this to put it "on the front page" as it were and get it in front of guys, in an attempt to get some more responses. LOL

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I play in a counter-melody rock style (ala McCartney and Squire).
...But I must confess that every time I hear Larry Graham's funk/slappin' on Sly & The Family Stone's classic Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin), I get a bit jealous. I don't have that in me..and Graham does it sooooo well.