TO GET THINGSOUT IN THE OPEN

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hungmormon, Jul 17, 2004.

1. hungmormon

hungmormon New Member

TO GET THINGS OUT OF THE OPEN I AM A MORMON BUT I AM ALSO A HILLBILLY FROM KENTUCKY. I AM IN MY 29 YEAR OLD LIFE HAVE 25 SEXUALLY PARTNERS AND 12 OF THEM BEEN VARIOUS COUSINS. I HAVE TWO ONE FROM A PAST GIRLFRIEND WHICH MY DAUGHTER IS 3 YEARS OLD. I ALSO HAVE A SON BY A COUSIN. OUR GREAT GRAND FATHERS ARE BROTHERS. OUR SON IS 13. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT JUDGEMENT. IT IS ME TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

2. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: well, given that I live a stones throw away from KY and know how things go down there, I will not pass judgement. But I think it's best that you leave that info off the board and not subjuct yourself to ridicule. I know that every community has there oun standards and coustoms and this practice is widely accepted in certain rural areas but in most parts of the country it is frouned upon.

BTW isn't everybody in KY related in some way ? no offence ment

3. mindseye

Gold Member

I'm the grandchild of an incestuous relationship (the mother was the biological aunt of the father), and I watched my father endure a rare disorder of his connective tissue that left him completely bedridden for the last ten years of his life. Needless to say, I consider your conduct irresponsible and sick.

You've already pre-emptively dismissed my judgement of you, but really. You should get out more.

4. lksbigone

Gold Member

Well, I find Dan Aykroyd extremely sexy; since we&#39;re sharing information here that no one else really cares to know. Educational though; I never thought to put Mormoms, hillbillies and incest into the same sentence. <Talk about shoot yourself in the foot>

5. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Withholding my judgment on whether I think that&#39;s acceptable behavior or not, why in the world would you tell us that?

6. jonb

Gold Member

Not all rural Americans. Indians actually refer to whites as cousin-lovers. (Replace "love" with more, ah, colorful verbs.)

What&#39;s funny is, a few of the states with major metro areas, such as New York and California, have no laws wrt incestuous marriages at all.

BTW, can I judge him by his posting in ALL CAPS LIKE SOME KIND OF RETARD?

7. Imported

Gold Member

Jesse: er... yeah... sure you do :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

He feels so strongly by his posts that HE HAS TO SHOUT.

BTW ... I think I saw him on The Jerry Springer Show.

9. Imported

Gold Member

fatcock86: I wonder why people still respond to his posts?

10. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, he&#39;s such a badass. Actually 50% bad, 50% dumb.

I thought the bit about "cousin-fuckers" was interesting because everyone thinks Indians are so, ah, open with our sexuality, when it just happens our taboos are different from Western society&#39;s. (The Church used to sometimes make an indulgence for first-cousin marriage and even today they allow second cousins.) I mean, just because we don&#39;t quantify everything doesn&#39;t mean we can&#39;t understand basic genetics.

11. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

He feels so strongly by his posts that HE HAS TO SHOUT.

BTW ... I think I saw him on The Jerry Springer Show. [/b][/quote]
    Either that or he doesn&#39;t realize he had the caps on.

Seriously though, live and let live for the most part; just don&#39;t bring that sick shit to the garden state, &#39;kay?

12. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

NO, Brimstone, we&#39;re NOT. Thanks. :angry:

13. Pappy

Pappy Member

Well maybe I&#39;m wrong but I will pass judgement. hungmormon is a sick individual to come to this board and post such sick things in a way as to say look at me I screwed 12 of my cousins. He is sick and I&#39;m ashamed to say that I&#39;m from the same state as him. :unsure: I don&#39;t know of any community where that behavior is acceptable.

No everyone from Kentucky is not related and I do take offense at that remark.

14. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

Sweet Jeebus, can you not talk in all caps, or is that against your religion?

/one ticket to hell please, first class

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

Ahem.

1) Typing in all caps is not kool

2) Cousin-fucking is unacceptable almost everywhere

3) Not all people in Ky are related, but most are- having lived there myself for many years, I met quite a few

4) I will now forgive myself for originally thinking "Hungmormon" said "Hungmoron"

5) I still think this is a prankster

16. Imported

Gold Member

kenny:
    you shouldnt have told me haha i didnt notice that. its funny how the brain can decieve the eyes

17. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: Dee and everybody else, I&#39;m sorry it was just a joke made in poor tasteand BTW I live in Indiana but my family also comes from KY, so Im also poking fun at myself

18. Imported

Gold Member

hungversatile1ntx: We all know that there are physical differences between races. I found this out "scientifically" while studying voice lessons from Joan Tellis of the NY Metropolitan Opera (former performer, now teacher). She said that blacks have such a powerful voice because most all of them have more ROOM in their mouths, a higher palet, larger sinus cavity for greater resonence etc. Now doesn&#39;t it make sense that black guys would normally be larger in those important other areas also?&#33;&#33; LOL

What is really wild is that I was looking through the internet and saw at at least two separate places that of all the religious organizations JEHOVA&#39;S WITNESSES have the largest penis size&#33; Who is going to church to measure these guys? I still just bet that Church of God in Christ or Black Methodist Eposcopal would beat them hands down haha.

I love to edge and worship huge ones and will share just some of my edging basics with you here:
    Massage of the prostrate and nipple play WHILE sucking and edging is pretty incredible&#33; The primary thought behind edging is varying pressure, depth and speed to keep things really interesting but not so regular in rhythm that a guy is likely to shoot very quickly. There are of course other techniques I use but that will give you some idea. While sucking you should tease around the full underneath of the head and dart your tongue in and out of the slit on occasion. A guy&#39;s cock is normally much more sensitive on the head and 1/3 of the way down the shaft; so going all the way down to the base on occasion gives a great feel but rarely causes a guy to cum unless he starts face fucking which isn&#39;t allowed lol.

Want more information? I am at zestymike48@yahoo.com

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

Very hot post, but PLEEEEEEEZE don&#39;t cut and paste the same message on multiple threads&#33; Pretty, pretty, please, with candied cherries on top.

20. Pappy

Pappy Member

What the Madame said&#33;&#33;

Draft saved Draft deleted