to hard to jelq

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, from what I understand, you are suppose to jelq when soft but every time I start I get nice and hard. What's a verile guy to do?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't believe necassarily, that you have to be soft all the time, of course the harder you are the more cautious you need to be when jelqing, but if you want to jelq soft, try jacking off first.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To jelq successfully you have to be semi-hard first.
Can you show us the evidence to support this? If so there are loads of guys at Thunders Place and other such sites, where this topic has been debated in depth, that would love to hear from you.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can do it both ways but like seahorses said you just need to take more caution because you could cause bruising if your grip is too hard. And you don't want to try to ejaculate because that pretty much ruins what your trying to do. If you continue to get those small little red dots on your penis your also applying to much pressure and you need to layoff or you will probably make those small red dots perminent.

B_3milimeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoah, stumbeled upon this jelquing thing: Jelq Technique

Does this sheot really work? I can really make my deal even bigger? Oh hellz yeah. Someone please give me some feedback on this technique. I might just try it. How long does it take to see results? Major growth? I'd love to be double digits length. That would be great.