To have and to hold?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by At.your.cervix, Jun 6, 2008.

1. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just a (perhaps odd) curiosity that I've had for a while: why do almost all guys hold onto their dicks while pissing at a urinal? I can understand it if you have a smallish endowment and need to aim it downwards, or if you're uncircumcised and need to hold back your foreskin, but what about guys with a little something extra who are cut? I'm circumcised and am, as one girlfriend once told me "somewhere between nicely endowed and too much of a good thing." When I go to take a pee, I just fish it out, relax, and piss with my hands at my side.

Is it just because most guys don't have long enough soft dicks that they have to hold on to "Mr. Happy" at the stall--since most of you guys also have something sizable that dangles between your legs, I was wonderring if you pee hands-free as well?

My apologies for putting this in "sex with a large penis" but there didn't seem to be a forum that this question fit into.

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Just because mine bend too the right --> don't want to pee on the ground :p

3. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

If maybe my balls were up higher a bit for my dick to relax on, I could piss hands free, but since they hang low, even though my dick is long enough soft, it points straight down. I would be pissing on my shoes.

4. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    besides, if you dont hold it, how else can you stand way back so all the other guys can see what you are packin? he ehee

5. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    I usually don't hold onto mine unless its cold out and there's been shrinkage.

6. ThreeLegs

ThreeLegs New Member

I have the same ordeal as Mr. H (though I am a little more than the OP's target audience of "a little something extra"), and would have to ring out my shoes later if at a urinal. If I'm at a toilet though, hands free generally isn't a problem and has pretty much become my morning ritual if my body hasn't woken up yet and would rather let my arms dangle at my sides while the wall supports my head.

...Reading back through that, I must be pretty entertaining to watch in the mornings.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

:tongue: At.your.cervix it's clear you have never lived with a woman or she would have broke you of that nasty habit posthaste.

I realize this question is about urinals, but in a residential bathroom if you do not hold your penis the chances of you getting all the urine into the toilet bowl are significantly reduced. We women hate when men piss on floors.

Contrary to what you may have been led to believe, you are not Superman. Take your hands off your hips and hold your penis when urinating. :cool:

8. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Convenience. I'm already going to shake it off afterwards and zip/button up my pants. Why move my hands away so the guy next to me can get a better look? Not to mention showing off to guys in urinals isn't exactly something I call fun. Also, holding it is a good way to not accidentally get your pants wet, especially if you are on a date!

9. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Um....maybe because it looks weird to others....or we just like to show off...

10. hung and horny

I usually hold mine when I go to the washroom, just seems to make the most sense. :p

Oh wow, but I have an odd story. I was on a long trip and stopped at a truck stop sort of thing. I went into this bathroom and all the urinals were full (with guys in front of them, I mean). And there was this one guy and oh my God...he was pissing hands free alright, but almost like he was showing off! He had his hands on his lower back and was bending back and you could hear his back cracking and his crotch was jutting forward into the urinal! Man, guys were all avoiding him, it was awkward!

11. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    To have and to hold,
    To be cherished and to be told,
    To be comfortable and to be content,
    To be routine and to lament,
    To be unseen and to forget,
    Of what you had and what you held.

Sigh.

12. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol now rugbypup..... All you have to do is lift your leg to pee....no holding required lol

13. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yea i usually hold mine, dun wanna pee all over the place

14. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Ditto, dont want to spray all over and as someone already said going to shake it anyway.

15. Cardinal

Cardinal Member

Albums:
    few things crack me up more than the superman pose at the urinal, or the "executive" as I also call it. nope, I hold my meat and take aim or I'd piss all over my sneakers....

16. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I stand hands free as well, unless I am taller than the normal height of the urinal (happens more than you'd think) standing at a toilet or some what hard. i pull out and fire away with my hands on my hips like superman. Fun to do this in a larger restroom when 30 guys are huddling over they're pee spot like they're at the ATM.

17. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    Go out in the yard. Turn the garden house on full blast. Drop it. Don't forget to run.

Now you know why most guys hold thier cocks at urinals.

18. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I never thought about not holding it..I guess I don't want to piss all over myself or the bathroom. I made a mental note to try it the next time I am in a public bathroom though (hehe).

19. joey baloney

joey baloney New Member

It's simple physics. I like to hit what I aim at and keep my pants dry.:tongue:

20. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I piss hands free at times, without getting wet on my pants.

I get no major turn on from it, however. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted