To heterosexual guys =))

Femme

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys...I just wanted to hear your opinion on something. What are your reactions to lopsided breasts?

I mean is it a total turn-off? Sometimes it's not really apparent through clothes. Has it ever happened to you that you started making out with a woman, took off her shirt and realized one breast was bigger than the other...and found them totally uninteresting?

Reason is, my breasts are lopsided.

Please give your honest opinion. I would never have cosmetic surgery, but I still want to know.:smile:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys...I just wanted to hear your opinion on something. What are your reactions to lopsided breasts?

I mean is it a total turn-off? Sometimes it's not really apparent through clothes. Has it ever happened to you that you started making out with a woman, took off her shirt and realized one breast was bigger than the other...and found them totally uninteresting?

Reason is, my breasts are lopsided.

Please give your honest opinion. I would never have cosmetic surgery, but I still want to know.:smile:

Most women have breasts that are lopsided or unequal in size to some degree, it would have to be pretty damn major for it to even be that obvious and I can't see it ever being an 'issue' in the sense you mean...at least to me. Who among us is perfect?

By comparison, testicles are generally asymetrical has that ever caused you to lose interest?

Reactions: lapdog2001

Femme

Experimental Member
Media
Testicles aren't a major thing to look at, at least not like breasts. Breasts are notorious for being important. Testicles being important isn't that common..!!

It's hard to explain, horribleperson. I mean, from some angles they look the same...but sometimes in the mirror I see a reflection which makes me want to just cut them off!!
I guess one is like a C, and the other a B..

21cent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Femme, I am *the* most picky person when it comes to breasts. I am a coniseur. Other guys may scoff and say, yeah, all guys are, but no, I mock the poor unrefined tastes of my fellow man.

All I can say is, a B and C? most guys wouldn't notice, and even someone picky like me, who has never even considered asymmetrical breasts, my first thought was, mmmm playing with two sizes, if I want more of a handful or less.

I can also say this, as the worlds foremost appreciator of all things mammary, the person behind the breasts makes them so wonderful in the first place, and how they react to their touch. Breasts are not one way streets of pleasure!

So, I hope knowing this from the most hardline breast afficionardo will let you enjoy yourself more.

By the way, B and C.... mmm my favourites. :p

Reactions: AlteredEgo

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you cut them off, then that would be wierd, but having one breat larger than the other isn't a big deal to me at all.

Left breast larger? that's what I've usually found to be the case, and no I don't think it's a big deal, I just find the female form fascinating...

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All breasts are lopsided. They're like testicles of the chest but with less hairs.

(Testicles are lopsided too, left is bigger than right, as with breasts)

I know I don't mind, and I don't know ANYONE that would. At the unveiling of the breasts, the audience is generally very HAPPY to be there and will not leave mid-act.

Especially if they're quite big breasts/nicely rounded etc and you put on a good show.

Reactions: EquusAZ

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh and..assymmetry in testicles doesn't bother me one bit =)

My point exactly, different part of the anatomy but the sentiment is the same. If you have trouble seeing the difference sometimes I doubt very much most men would notice and even then I doubt you have anything to be concerned about. A little variety is said to be a good thing and if found on the same person well surely that's even better....:smile:

If a man is going concerned about such a thing, show him the door!

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, it's not a problem for me... The thing that i watch on a woman is the face, tha hayrs and the hands... If these three things are perfects, there are the 90% of probabilities that i will like that woman... ;) Obviously i like a good pair of breasts, but if they are lopsided isn't a worry for me.

Femme

Experimental Member
Media
Femme, I am *the* most picky person when it comes to breasts. I am a coniseur. Other guys may scoff and say, yeah, all guys are, but no, I mock the poor unrefined tastes of my fellow man.

All I can say is, a B and C? most guys wouldn't notice, and even someone picky like me, who has never even considered asymmetrical breasts, my first thought was, mmmm playing with two sizes, if I want more of a handful or less.

I can also say this, as the worlds foremost appreciator of all things mammary, the person behind the breasts makes them so wonderful in the first place, and how they react to their touch. Breasts are not one way streets of pleasure!

So, I hope knowing this from the most hardline breast afficionardo will let you enjoy yourself more.

By the way, B and C.... mmm my favourites. :p

Wow, thanks =) I love your writing style, too.

Femme

Experimental Member
Media
And yes, it is the left breast which is larger.
Thanks for your support, I mean it.

Right now, after a long time of thinking I will never have feelings for anybody again, I found somebody. But it's been a while since I was naked in front of somebody...and I'm scared to show my body again.

My last boyfriend never said anything, good or bad, about my breasts. I knew about the asymmetry, and one morning I realized it was stupid to hide that I hate it. So in bed, I turend away from him and...it was SO EMBARASSING...to say "I know you don't care for my breasts, because they're lopsided", hopelessly clutching the blanket against my chest. Oh GOD.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just depends on how outta whack they are, if one's pokin' me in the eye while the other is janglin' my dangle, we might wanna get it looked at, but no one's perfect

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never, ever notice this unless someone points it out to me. My understanding is that most women have this to some degree. But then again, I'm always looking into a woman's eyes more than her breasts. I'm a real face guy. I love a pretty face more than anything.

Did you ever notice that you ears aren't level either? Or you eyes?

Humans are not symmetric, if you take a drawing class they will point this out to you.

Although, we do tend to find symmetry as beautiful. Symmetrical faces are always judged more beautiful. Again, all faces are asymetrical to some degree.

I'd really have to put my hands on your breasts and probably my lips to really answer this question properly.

Anyway, I'm sure your totally fine. Emphasis on fine.