To heterosexual guys =))

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love big breasts and I have to say that most breasts that I've come to know intimately were lopsided to some extent or another.

And 21cent is right. Most guys wouldn't notice nor care.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since when were human forms designed by engineers. Breasts are lopsided just as left foot is slightly larger than right in most people. Atop being so tediously self obsessed please. you look super the way you are.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm always looking into a woman's eyes more than her breasts.

This is the correct answer... lol. But seriously, it's something I notice. Sometimes when I'm looking at a woman's chest with clothes on, I'll think that one looks a little bigger than the other one, or this one hangs a little more. But i wouldn't say it's a turn off. In fact, what i really want is to see them naked and get a closer inspection.

In some ways you are giving guys too much credit. They probably just want to fuck you, and aren't gonna care too much about things like that. Unless you're Jerry Seinfeld, who always has a beautiful woman and finds some little detail to dwell on and ultimately break up with her over. That's what always annoys me about that show. i'm thinking, "what gives you the right to be so picky!!!"

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys...I just wanted to hear your opinion on something. What are your reactions to lopsided breasts?

I mean is it a total turn-off? Sometimes it's not really apparent through clothes. Has it ever happened to you that you started making out with a woman, took off her shirt and realized one breast was bigger than the other...and found them totally uninteresting?

Reason is, my breasts are lopsided.

Please give your honest opinion. I would never have cosmetic surgery, but I still want to know.:smile:

My first gf had a C and D. She was extremely insecure about it, but once I got down to licking her nipples and groping each breast equally, she relaxed. It doesn't bother me at all. I've never seen too EXACTLY symmetrical breasts. And I love symmetry, so if two different-size breasts doesn't bother me, it shouldn't bother you either. 'Hope that helps.

AverageJoe06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
They're like testicles of the chest but with less hairs.

Ideally, anyway. :tongue:

I wouldn't think twice about it. My g/f is slightly more lopsided than most, as a number of years ago she had a breast cancer scare and had a biopsy of the left one in which a sizeable amount of tissue was removed. We dated for a long time before she ever mentioned it, and that was honestly the first time I ever saw it. I know she's very self-conscious about it, but it's honestly nothing.

She lost a little feeling in that nipple because of the surgery, but outside of making sure I suck on the good one :biggrin1: it never affects our relationship in the least. (Biopsy came out OK, BTW.)

Don't worry about it. Like BigA said, you're giving men way too much credit. We're not that bright.

mindman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asymmetrical breasts are a fantastic turn-on for me. How unique. How simply feminine, Extraordinarily sexy. My first girlfriend was, and just thinking about her boobs was a massive turn on for me. She was unlike every other woman, uniquely mine....

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys...I just wanted to hear your opinion on something. What are your reactions to lopsided breasts?

I mean is it a total turn-off? Sometimes it's not really apparent through clothes. Has it ever happened to you that you started making out with a woman, took off her shirt and realized one breast was bigger than the other...and found them totally uninteresting?

Reason is, my breasts are lopsided.

Please give your honest opinion. I would never have cosmetic surgery, but I still want to know.:smile:

one testicle will always be bigger than the other.... remember that when any man says something negative about natural breast.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Almost all women have one breast a little smaller than the other. I never noticed it with my wife until she mentioned it, and I love her breasts!!
Now if you had an A and a DD, it would look odd, but it sounds like yours are pretty similar in size. My advice is "foget about it"! It would not be an issue with a decent man.
However, if you are still not sure, you can always send me a topless picture, and I would be glad to give you a more educated viewpoint!!