To Hickboy, because his PM box is full (hint, hint)

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reply to most recent string of PM's:

BTW, you too deserve a thank you. Don't think your mention of me in any of the "most fuckable, person I'd like to fuck, etc, blah, blah" threads has gone unnoticed. You are the only person who ever mentions me. Now, I know this is only because you want to fuck my pretty pussy raw, nonetheless, I'm flattered :tongue:

Sorry to have made this public, but if I didn't say it now, I'd forget. So....clean up your box, boy!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

BTW, you too deserve a thank you. Don't think your mention of me in any of the "most fuckable, person I'd like to fuck, etc, blah, blah" threads has gone unnoticed. You are the only person who ever mentions me.
I'm the only one who remembers. The rest of them are stoned.

Now, I know this is only because you want to fuck my pretty pussy raw, nonetheless, I'm flattered :tongue:

That's a given.

Sorry to have made this public, but if I didn't say it now, I'd forget. So....clean up your box, boy!

Erm, OK, try it now.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

BTW, you too deserve a thank you. Don't think your mention of me in any of the "most fuckable, person I'd like to fuck, etc, blah, blah" threads has gone unnoticed. You are the only person who ever mentions me. Now, I know this is only because you want to fuck my pretty pussy raw, nonetheless, I'm flattered :tongue:

Girl you are so full of shit! How many times have i said in thread and pm how hot and sexy you are?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hickboy's mailbox is ALWAYS full. :frown1:
I knew I wasn't his one and only but DAMN!!! This is getting ridiculous. He can keep a full mailbox as long as he remembers when he is supposed to be filling my box. :flirt: :05: We may have to chip in and get him a Blackberry to help keep his appointments straight.

njqt466

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm sensing a Spring wedding. :)

Oh, were already married, already had a honeymoon too. We like
balcony's. :wink:

Erm, OK, try it now.

Good boy.

You called? :rolleyes:

Even better boy.... so attentive, but you never need an invitation :tongue:

Girl you are so full of shit! How many times have i said in thread and pm how hot and sexy you are?

Haha! You're right Danny! But you don't save your praises just for "favorite's" threads, your charm is always present. Which is why you're sooooo loved, and desired, purrrrr...xxxxx

We may have to chip in and get him a Blackberry to help keep his appointments straight.

njqt466

We could at the very least start a fundraiser.