to hold or not to hold

ccdefender05

1st Like
Media
I didnt know quite what topic to put this under so i just stuck it in the general one.

i dunno if its been talked about before, i looked but could find a topic. Do u guys hold it your penis while u are taking a piss or do u just let it hang and go?

personally i almost always just let it hang when im at a urinal and i let it hang most of the time a a normal "throne" type toilet too depending on what state my penis is in.

just wondering what u guys do b/c i see most guys hold it atleast at the urinal

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
I'm just above average, but I don't have to hold onto anything, I just let it flow :p actually, a coupla months ago, I was at work, I went to take a leak, and was pissing into the urinal and texting someone back on my mobile phone when my workmate walked in behind me, he thought it was weird, I was pissing myself laughing (hah) because the look on his face wasa priceless. I don't have the same problem as Knight though.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I prefer to let myself hang out, but thats only if I don't get any wierd angles due to the position of my pants. If that's the case, I'll point him in the right direction.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
I normally just let mine hang. Like hippyscum, I have had a few occasions where I got weird looks for using both hands to do something else (e.g., flip pages of something I'm reading or check my cell phone call history) while pissing at a urinal.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had rather let mine hang handsfree after pulling it out and making sure the foreskin is pulled back. Knight just explained how his would spray everywhere if he didn't hold it, but once pulled back mine won't go back over its head, so there's no need to hold it.

To answer Axex's question re. sitting down to pee, I do if I have to get up during the night to keep from turning on a light. I sit facing the tank and let it flow, holding it up to direct the stream to the back of the bowl. This is a totally silent piss, without the stream hitting the water in the bowl. Also, there's no problem with its length, even semi or erect, because it's being held up to point in the direction of least resistance.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hold.....
and i usually stand up to pee, except if i get up in the middle of the night
and i'm half asleep.
Then, i know i dont have good aim and i just sit.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually hold on to it.

I'm also uncut and agree that if you just let it hang with the skin forward, you've got a great chance of getting piss on your shoes or pants (or on the shoes of the guy next to you).

Once in a while I'll let go if, I've got a bucket of piss, the urinal is generously sized (and its not my house), and I'm not wearing kakhi pants.

Str8Man

Just Browsing
Media
I hang or hold depending on the situation. If I'm using my fly to exit, my pants will hold my rod in place. If I have to pull out over the top of my pants/shorts, I'll hold to aim. Plus by holding, I can have a little privacy, without being obvious. I'm not into showing everyone what I've got, unless it's a very public situation (ball game, raceway, airport) where there a lot of dicks hanging out in view, then I have to prove I'm not a wimp so I'll whip it out like everyone else. Plus if I'm bigger than most, it makes me smile....

Oh, I do sit at home to pee about half the time. If I'm tired or it's dark, it's easier.

Professor

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is an interesting topic.
When I pee in a urinal or pan I hold my cock, firstly to aim it and secondly to check that my foreskin is pulled back so that about a third of the head is exposed - this prevents the foreskin getting wet, I would not normally pull the foreskin fully back as this would likely cause an erection especially in a public place.
If I just let it hang my pants & shoes would probarbly get wet not to mention the floor.
If the location is private enough I would pull my balls out as well so that my cock could rest on them thus elevating the trajectory - this allows standing in the hands on hips position.
At night I am usually half hard with the foreskin pulled back behind the head where it stays most of the night so I dont need to touch it, I just stand and pee in the pan shake and go back to bed.
Fortunately I am not yet old enough to need to sit to pee. B)

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Axex@Jun 2 2005, 01:05 AM
I'm a holder as well...I've noticed often guys try to sneak a peak over the top of the urinal...why not make it easier for them? That and I like to be in control of where i'm peeing.

Oh I have a question! Do any guys here sit down when they pee? I do that when I'm at home or a bathroom I know that's clean...just wondering D:
[post=317019]Quoted post[/post]​

If I don't have to clean the bathroom, I stand. When at home I always sit. Cleaning the splashes from the side of the commode and the surrounding floor is not something I like to do.

suaige: I hold it, I am afraid if I don't I will end up peein on myself. It would be going straight down most of the time, if it viper streamed I would be in trouble.

jh325i

Just Browsing
Media
I have to hold it, I'm uncut. Also if I pull my skin back it can roll back over at anytime so I hold it. If I was uncut I could probly just it just flop out and go. But I'm glad I'm not uncut....

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
On the "where to put it" problem... we should open a new category named "Who the fuck cares???"... but however, I hold it. Alternative would be that I piss all over my pants.

Bruce