To inquiring mind.

mm5166: Please, if you have this many poems to post, include all of them in one post. Just separate them with lines and Title each of them.

I'm kindly asking a mod to merge the topics he made (no offense to inquiring, but a full board page of little poems is a bit excessive).

Thanks.

awellhungboi: Thanks for the suggestion MM. When I went through the board the other day, I thought about that, not because of Inquiring, (she hadn't even posted these then) but because there are other stories that are separated one thread after the other, when they could all be condensed into one thread. Unfortunately, there's no way for me to do that. I can move threads to other boards, delete threads, lock them, or make them sticky, that's it.

If Inquiring is amenable to consolidating her posts she'll have to do it herself. What do you say, IM? Is that okay with you?

Otherwise, MM we'll just have to accept it. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I do appreciate the input. I'll talk to mindseye and see if it's possible to set something like that up.

Tender: well mm pssssst...
if memory serves me right,
(is there an echo in here? )
Inquiring is a lady...

no i dont think she would have a problem with putting all of her poems into one thread.... i dont see why not?
it would make it easier to read.

Tender

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Poems shouldn't present a problem but I do know that many of the stories are broken into parts because of their length.

The board is kind of like one of those old fashioned Commodore 64 wordprocessors that only allowed 362 lines per document. I don't know the exact number the board allows.

inquiringmind: Actually....
You can delete them all. I do not know how to do it, but I tried to  no avail. I really don't need to take up the space... Please Moderator Monstro you have my permission to do so. You will get no grief from me.
Inquiring mind

awellhungboi: Sorry, IM, I'm no longer the moderator of this section. Not a big deal, though. Any drama should be kept in the stories. :D

wvalady1968: IM, I liked them. I really did. Thanks for sharing.

:-*

mindseye: There are logistical problems that make it difficult to merge threads easily.

I'm working with other folks to try to find a solution for it.

inquiringmind: Thanks Monstro, and Mindseye for trying to get my poetry together in one neat bundle. I will try not to take up so much space in the future. Thanks Tender and Pecker for your confidence in te fact that I would respond in an adult fashion and thank you MM for bringing this to my attention. In the future it might just be easier for you to email me privately, Thanks.

inquiringmind: Hi,
Thanks Monstro, and Mindseye for trying to get my poetry together in one neat bundle. I will try not to take up so much space in the future.Thanks WVLady for your kind words. Thanks Tender and Pecker for your confidence in the fact that I would respond in an adult fashion and thank you MM for bringing this to my attention. In the future it might just be easier for you to email me privately, Thanks.

Inquiring mind

mm5166: [quote author=inquiringmind link=board=Fiction;num=1068176535;start=0#8 date=11/07/03 at 19:00:53]Thanks Monstro, and Mindseye for trying to get my poetry together in one neat bundle. I will try not to take up so much space in the future. Thanks Tender and Pecker for your confidence in te fact that I would respond in an adult fashion and thank you MM for bringing this to my attention. In the future it might just be easier for you to email me privately, Thanks. [/quote]

I'm sorry. I always forget about the PM function ! My goal wasn't to embarass/lower you.