To Kink

hung_big: Happy Anniversaire brah!! (minus one day) :D

Can you believe it? It's been one year since Kink joined the site and he's already one of the most recognizable faces - or rather, one of the most recognizable sacks ;) - on the site! Congradulations on one year with LPSG and your great posts.

I think I can speak for everyone on the board when I say you are a highly valued member on this site and everyone appreciates your input!

*Raises glass* To one year of posting and to many more to come. HAPPY ANNIVERSAIRE KINK! :toast:

As a special anniversaire gift, if you look at my avatar I won't give you sars :D

Much Love,

Chris

NOW PARTY!!!!! :bounce: :beer: :headbang: :party: :yourock:

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gee! what a surprise! I really hadn't paid any attention or noticed the anniversary date. The only "marker" I noted was hitting 1,000 posts. Thanks guys, I really appreciate your kind words! 1,000 posts in a year....wow I babble a lot.

hung_big: Yes Kink...and this thread was just the shut you up and give in to your egomaniacal, attention craving ways ;)

Much Love,
XOXOXOXO

Chris

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Congratulations, Kink! We hope there will be many fun and exciting years to follow! (LPSG-Con 2006 anyone?) Well again, were glad to have you in our presence, your one of the patriarches of this site, and we all respect you greatly! Happy Anniversary! :grouphug:

hung_big: OOOO

I like that work...Patriarches!

BUMP - Where the fuck is the love people? Today's his anniversaire!

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
We all love Kink! Who knows, with the return of Ashlar and the anniversary, perhaps a pile will form due time :p I'm not trying to suggest anything though ;)

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Kink....

I echo the sentiment of your guys here. Even though I am new to the board, and lpsg, I have quickly picked up on the fact that your a pretty well liked dude.

Congrats on the anniversary.

blackwood

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Happy Anniversary to one of the greatest guys here on this site. You are very special. :wub:
*Raises glass in toast to many many more years* :toast:
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Mar 18 2005, 11:54 PM
Gee! what a surprise! I really hadn't paid any attention or noticed the anniversary date. The only "marker" I noted was hitting 1,000 posts. Thanks guys, I really appreciate your kind words! 1,000 posts in a year....wow I babble a lot.
[post=292125]Quoted post[/post]​